RV College of Architecture
C A Site no. 1, Banashankari 6th Stage, 4th Block, Near Chikagowdanapalya Village, Off Vajarahalli Main Road, Bengaluru – 560062
Council of Architecture (COA)
The RV College of Architecture (RVCA) was established in 1992 as the Department of Architecture in RV College of Engineering (RVCE). The department acclaimed independence, gained autonomy status and was renamed to RV College of Architecture in 2009. The college is well-known for offering excellent education in the field of architecture. RVCA, Bangalore is affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
The college has proven to be a benchmark in contemporary Architecture. The learning atmosphere at RV College of Architecture helps in developing a scholarly environment. RV College of Architecture ranking is 12th position by India Today 2020.
The college organizes workshops and seminars in collaboration with The Indian Institute of Architects, Karnataka. RVCA, Bangalore offers an undergraduate program in the field of study. The admission is based on the RV College of Architecture cut off obtained by the applicants.
Scholarships Subject to Central/ State Government and College rules.
RV College of Architecture is known for its state-of-the-art campus that is provided with modern classrooms, library, lecture halls, and many more facilities. Students can enhance their skills and become enlightened professionals in design. RV College of Architecture placements cell ensures to train the candidates in technical skills through multiple skill development programs.
Apart from classroom knowledge, the students can also explore the college library for the best architecture books, journals, and digital media collections. The teachers at the college allow students to display their work at the college exhibition. RV College of Architecture fees for the B.Arch program under management quota is 30 lakhs (total fees).
- Landscape Architect
- Interior and Spatial Designer
- Historic Buildings Inspector
- Interior Design
- Urban planning
- Building Surveyor
- Town Planner
- Structural Engineer, etc...
- Unlike other engineering degrees that have a duration of 4 years, B.Arch in India is generally offered for 5 years or 10 semesters.
- RV College of Architecture is one of the most popular architecture colleges in Bangalore. The college has been around for a while and is preferred by students for several reasons that go beyond academics.
- Yes, RV Architecture College has an extensive collection of books, manuals, and journals related to architecture.
- The college offers both a B.Arch and M.Arch programme.
- RV College of Architecture follows fee structure prescribed by the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), to which it’s affiliated, for all B.Arch and M.Arch programmes.