COMEDK UGET Exam 2023: Date, Application Form, Admit Card, Results
|COMEDK UGET 2023 Exam Date|
3rd week of June 2023
|Name of the Examination||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test|
|Common Name||COMEDK UGET|
|Conducting Body||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once a Year|
|Exam Level||State-Level Exam|
What is COMEDK UGET?
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test or COMEDK UGET is an entrance exam for students who want to study an undergraduate degree in the field of engineering or architecture.
- COMEDK Exam Details
- Exam Dates
- COMEDK Registration
- Exam Centres
- COMEDK Syllabus and Books
- COMEDK Exam Pattern
- COMEDK UGET Preparation Tips
- COMEDK Admit Card
- COMEDK Results
- COMEDK Cutoffs
- Eligibility Criteria
It's a state-level entrance exam conducted with more than 120 COMEDK colleges in the state accepting the scores.
Many renowned colleges in Bangalore accept COMEDK UGET scores. COMEDK colleges in Bangalore have an amazing pedagogy that allows candidates to succeed in their preferred field.
Following is the list of colleges accepting COMEDK UGET scores:
- RV College of Engineering
- BMS College of Engineering
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology
- Bangalore Institute of Technology
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
Candidates can check out the requirements of these colleges and seek admissions in Bangalore to explore dynamic opportunities in their preferred field.
A total of 20,000 seats are available through COMEDK Exam for which 70,000 candidates give the exam every year.
COMEDK UGET exam 2023 will be conducted in 3rd week of June 2023.
Aspirants must have completed their 10+2 education with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and they need to have a minimum score of 45% or equivalent.
COMEDK UGET Exam 2023 Details:
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Duration of the Exam||3 Hours|
COMEDK UGET Exam Dates 2023:
|COMEDK UGET Registration Process||2nd week of March 2023|
|End of Registration Process||2nd week of May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Window|
3rd week of May 2023
|Admit Card Release Window|
1st week of June 2023
|COMEDK Exam Date|
3rd week of June 2023
|Answer Key Release|
1st week of July 2023
|Announcement of Results|
2nd week of July 2023
COMEDK Registration 2023:
Candidates can complete their COMEDK UGET exam registration 2023 by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of COMEDK UGET.
Step 2: Candidates have to click on the official link for registration.
Step 3: They have to enter the details required and security code.
Step 4: Candidates need to submit the details after cross-checking it.
Step 5: They will receive an Username and Password on their registered Email ID, which shall act as their login credentials.
How to fill the COMEDK Application Form?
Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of COMEDK UGET.
Step 2: They need to login using their credentials.
Step 3: Candidates need to submit their Personal Details, Address Details, and Academic Details.
Step 4: Further, they need to select their exam centres.
Step 5: Candidates need to select their payment mode and pay the required registration fees.
Step 6: They should preview and submit the COMEDK application form. Also, they can take a printout of the application form for further use.
COMEDK Registration Fee:
The registration fee is Rs. 1,800 which has to be paid through the online mode. If candidates plan to give Uni-GAUGE-E along with COMEDK UGET, then they have to pay Rs. 2,800 as registration fee.
Dimension: 30mm X 45mm
Size: 80 KB
|Candidate and Parent's Signature|
Dimension: 35mm X 80mm
Size: 80 KB
|Government Approved ID Card|
Size: 150 KB
COMEDK Exam Centres 2023:
COMEDK Syllabus and Books:
|Heat and Thermodynamics||Kinetic Energy|
|Alternating Current||Electromagnetic Induction|
|Oscillations||Current and Electricity|
|Motion in all dimensions||Units of Measurement|
|Physics for Karnataka CET and COMEDK UGET||S.Dasharathi|
|Concept of Physics||H.C. Verma|
|Physics for Karnataka CET and COMEDK UGET||Cengage Learning|
|Chemical Kinetics||Chemistry of Carbon Compounds|
|Transition of metals||Chemistry in Action|
Books for Chemistry:
|Chemistry for Karnataka CET and COMEDK UGET||Dr. Somar Maruti H|
|IIT Chemistry||O.P Aggarwal|
|Chemistry for Karnataka CET and COMEDK UGET||Cengage Learning|
|Circles||Matrices and Determinants|
|Correlation and Regression||-|
Books for Mathematics:
|Mathematics for Class XI and XII||R.D. Sharma|
|Algebra Made Easy||K.P. Basu|
|Mathematics for Karnataka CET and COMEDK UGET||Cengage Learning|
COMEDK Exam Pattern 2023:
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Number of Sections|
Section A: Physics
Section B: Chemistry
Section C: Mathematics
+1 for all Correct Answer
No Negative Marking
|Type of Questions||Multiple-Choice Questions|
COMEDK UGET Preparation Tips:
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned preparation tips to prepare for COMEDK UGET 2022:
- Ace the Exam Details:
Candidates should have a clear understanding of the COMEDK syllabus, COMEDK exam pattern and other important factors. It will help them prepare strategically by putting in their best efforts.
- Plan you Success:
Planning is one of the most crucial parts of exam success. Candidates should be able plan accordingly to meet your preparation needs. They should focus on all the topics by giving extra stress on the weaker section. Along with that, they should make room for regular breaks also.
- Revise and Mock:
Candidates should revise the topics regularly to get a proper hang of the syllabus. Also, they should focus on giving mock exams and analysing them. This will help them strategize better for the exams.
- Health is Success:
Candidates should take proper care of their health during the preparation process. Examination such as these can take a huge toll on their health but they should have healthy food and exercise regularly to maintain proper health.
COMEDK Admit Card 2023:
Candidates can download their COMEDK exam admit card 2023 by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Candidates need to visit COMEDK's official website.
Step 2: They need to click on the "Engineering Application" Link.
Step 3: Login using credentials.
Step 4: Candidates can view the admit cards on their screens.
Step 5: They can download and print it for further use.
Candidates can check the results by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Candidates have to visit the COMEDK UGET official website.
Step 2: Click on COMEDK result link.
Step 3: They need to login using their credentials.
Step 4: Candidates will have the COMEDK UGET Rank Card displayed on their screen.
Step 5: They can download it and take a print out for further reference.
COMEDK Cut Off:
Every year, the authorities of the COMEDK UGET exam will release the minimum cut off marks that a candidate needs to qualify. The COMEDK cut off will be decided based on the following factors:
- Number of candidates who appeared for the exam
- Total number of seats available
- Previous year's COMEDK cut off marks
- The difficulty level of the exam
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2023:
The following candidates can attend the COMEDK UGET counselling 2023:
- Candidates who have qualified in the COMEDK exam
- Candidates who have qualified their 12th with an aggregate of 45% (40% for SC, ST, and OBC). Those who have written and qualified the supplementary exam can appear for the second or third round of counselling
Candidates can register for the counselling process by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of COMEDK UGET.
Step 2: They need to login using their credentials and click on "Counselling Registration".
Step 3: Candidates need to pay Rs.5000 as registration fee.
Step 4: Click on the "Document Upload" link and upload all the mandatory documents for verification.
After the verification of documents, candidates will be available for the further process of COMEDK UGET counselling. In order to check the document verification status, candidates need to log in to their COMEDK UGET account frequently.
Candidates need to carry the following documents for the counselling process:
- COMEDK Application Form
- COMEDK UGET Rank Card
- COMEDK Admit Card with the signature of Invigilator
- COMEDK Verification Entry Card
- Fee Payment Receipt of Rs. 5000/-
- Candidate's Original ID proof
- Date of Birth Proof of Candidate
- Parent's/ Guardian's Original ID proof
- 12th Std or equivalent Marks Card
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable)
- Tulu Minority Certificate (if applicable)
- Religious minority certificate (if applicable)
- HKR Eligibility certificate (if applicable)
- Karnataka domicile certificate Issued by Revenue authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar (if applicable)
- Parent's study proof in Karnataka for 7 years (if applicable)
- Candidates study proof in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka (if applicable)
- The medium of the COMEDK UGET is only English. It is not conducted in any other language.
- Candidates need to complete their 10+2 education with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum mark of 45%.
- No, students from all over India are allowed to write the COMEDK UGET entrance examination.
- No, medical courses are no longer offered through the COMEDK UGET entrance exam. Students who want to study medical courses must appear for NEET.
- The accepted modes of payment are as follows: 1) Netbanking 2) Debit card 3) Credit card
- No, the COMEDK UGET entrance exam does not have negative marking.
- COMEDK will conduct the counselling process for COMEDK UGET.
- COMEDK UGET 2022 exam will Conducted in June 19, 2022.
- The last date of COMEDK UGET 2022 registration will be May 14, 2022.
- Registration fee for COMEDK UGET 2022 is Rs. 1,800.
Candidates need to meet the following eligibility criteria to answer the exam:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 higher secondary or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Candidates belonging to the General category must have scored a minimum of 45% in their 12th exams, whereas the minimum score for SC, ST, and OBC category is 40%
- Candidates who studied only Diploma are not eligible for admission.