PES College of Pharmacy, Hanumanthanagar Campus
50 Feet Road, Hanumanth Nagar, BSK I Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560050
University Grants Commission (UGC)
Established in 1982, PES College of Pharmacy is committed to providing education that inspires the students to realise their potential. The student graduates with the ability to adapt to the technologically and intellectually changing environment of pharmacy.
With the participated efforts by the management, staff, students and parents, the college has become the country?s leading teaching and research universities. The college provides the students with a wide range of managerial skills while building competence in a particular area of business.
The students seeking admission in this college can opt for B. Pharm, Pharm D., M. Pharm, Doctor of Pharmacy, M. Com. etc.
*Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
PES College of Pharmacy - Hanumanth Nagar Campus aims to provide the best quality education and facilities to the students, which are:
- Library: The college library provides a calm and spacious environment for the students to study.
- Well-equipped Labs: The students are provided with well-equipped labs with the latest technology for educational purposes.
- Research-Driven Learning: The college believes in research-driven learning of the students and encourages them to take up research work.
- Hostel: There are separate hostel facilities for boys and girls. The rooms provide basic facilities for the student's comfortable and safe stay.
A pharmacist is in charge of managing and guiding about medications. Graduates from PES College of Pharmacy can become.
- Research scientist (medical)
- Hospital pharmacist
- Drug Store Chemist
Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm) Pharmaceutical Analysis
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) Pharmacognosy (MPG)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Pharmaceutical Analysis
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Pharmacognosy (Pharmaceutical Analysis)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Pharmacy Practice (Pharmaceutical Analysis)
The Hanumantnagar campus of PES University is where it all started. Few years ago, this campus was PES College which has now transformed into the PES University that we know now.
The programmes available at the campus include commerce, pharmacy, diploma, and PUC programmes.
Their commerce and pharmacy programmes are affiliated to PES University.
Yes, the university offers scholarships. Check the university website for available scholarships and to know whether or not you qualify for any of these.
The university has top-notch facilities and equipment for students.