Government Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital
Dr. Siddaiah Puranik Road, Basaveshwaranagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560079
Government of Karnataka
Government Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital is one of the reputed Homeopathy colleges in India. The college campus is located in Dr. Siddaiah Puranik Road, Basaveshwaranagar, Bangalore. It is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and is recognized by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
It is the only Government Homoeopathic College in Karnataka and is run by the Government of Karnataka. Government Homeopathic Medical College admission intake is 100 students per year. The Postgraduate courses have an annual intake of 28 students every year in 5 major specialities. The admissions for UG and PG are through the marks obtained in UG NEET/ PG NEET.
The Government Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital is known for providing quality education in Homoeopathy. There is also a hospital opposite the college where the students can sharpen their practical skills. Government Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital cut off for admission are the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board.
Government Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital reviews are excellent due to its faculty members who are highly-qualified to support their students with academic needs. The college provides students with classrooms that are spacious with audio-visual learning aids. The labs are well-equipped with all the latest technology for the students.
GHMC&H, Bangalore has separate hostel facilities for boys and girls and provides all the basic facilities for the students. It also has a library well-stocked with books from the field of Homoeopathy, and the students are encouraged to work on research and development. Government Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital ranking is among the top colleges for being one of the premier Homoeopathic Institutes in Bangalore.
- Medical Practitioner
- Public Health Specialist
- Consultant, etc...
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.)
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Homoeopathy-Organon of Medicine with Homoeopathic Philosophy
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Homoeopathy-Homoeopathic Materia Medica
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Homoeopathy-Practice of Medicine
- The Homeopathy field is a popular field practiced in India. You can become a Junior Homeopathic Doctor, Public Health Specialist, Pharmacist, and many more.
- To get admission for the BHMS program, candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in the Science stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education.
- Yes, Government Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital has hostel facilities for both boys and girls.
- The duration of the MD Homeopathy program is 3 years.
- Government Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital is located in Bangalore, Karnataka.