× Home About Us Colleges Course Universities Exams News and Events Blogs Contact Us Boards NRI Quota Services Recognition And Approval Student's Speak Schools login

Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics

in Sharavathi Dental College and Hospital, Shivamogga

per year/ sem





3 Years


Full Time

Course detail and Structure

Masters of Dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry at Sharavathi Dental College and Hospital is a 3 year, postgraduate-level course that is offered by the institute. Conservative Dentistry is a branch which is concerned with the conservation of the teeth in the mouth. The course deals with the treatment of caries, malformed, discoloured, fractured teeth endodontics etc. It embraces the practice of operative dentistry and endodontics including various kinds of direct and indirect restorations of individual teeth in the mouth. The course also deals with the treatment of pulpal and periapical diseases and dental pain management.


Minimum Eligibility to Apply

Masters of Dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry

Candidates should have a BDS degree from a college recognised by the DCI and the Government of India and affiliated to any university established in India and completed a rotatory internship on or before the 30th of April in the year of admission.

Placement and Career
  • Endodontist
  • Dental Surgeon
  • Dental Assistant
  • Researcher 
Salary Trends

0-2 Years

Rs. 6,00,000

* Salary Trends are subjective to change based on various factors
Job wise Analysis
Job profile

Job description

Average salary


Endodontists are dentists who specialize in maintaining teeth through endodontic therapy procedures that involve the soft inner tissue of the teeth is called the pulp. An Endodontics specialist is one who diagnoses and treats various conditions that affect the tooth pulp along with nerves and tissue in and around the tooth root. They primarily perform non-surgical root canal treatments, endodontics surgery and apicoectomies.

Rs. 6,00,000

Interested? Send us an enquiry
Request Call Back