Pearl Academy Entrance Exam
|Pearl Academy Entrance Exam 2023 Date||January 15-17, 2023|
|Name of the Examination||Pearl Academy Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Pearl Academy|
|Frequency of Exam||3-5 times a year|
|Exam Level||University-Level Exam|
What is Pearl Academy Entrance Exam?
The Pearl Academy entrance exam is a university-level exam conducted 3-5 times throughout the year by Pearl Academy. By answering this exam, candidates can seek admission in Pearl Academy's campus in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Jaipur, and Delhi.
- Exam Details
- Pearl Academy Entrance Exam Dates
- Pearl Academy Entrance Exam Registration
- Exam Centres
- Exam Pattern
- Preparation Tips
- Pearl Academy Entrance Exam Admit Card
- Pearl Academy Entrance Exam Results
- Further Admission Process
- Pearl Academy Entrance Exam Eligibility
The entrance exam is a prerequisite for admission into these campuses of the Pearl Academy offering numerous UG, PG, and professional courses in the design and business domain like Accessory Design, Fashion Design, Fashion Styling & Image Design, Interior Design, Media, and Advertising & Marketing.
Pearl Entrance exam will be conducting in January 15-17, 2023. Last date for registration process January 10, 2023.
Candidates looking to pursue an undergraduate/ postgraduate program at Pearl Academy are required to undertake the PAF Entrance Exam, and have to complete the required level of education as specified by the institute.
Pearl Academy Entrance Exam Details:
|Mode of Registration||Both Offline & Online|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-Based Exam|
|Duration of the Exam||90 Minutes to 2 Hour (Based on Different Courses)|
|Maximum Number of Attempts||Multiple|
Pearl Academy Entrance Exam Dates:
|Last Date to Apply|
January 10, 2023
|Release of Admit Card|
January 11, 2023
January 15-17, 2023
February 2, 2023
Pearl Academy Entrance Exam Registration:
Aspirants can register for the Pearl Academy Entrance Exam by following the few simple steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Pearl Academy.
Step 2: Click on "Apply".
Step 3: Select the "Apply for the Academic Year 2022" option.
Step 4: Click on "Register Now".
Step 5: Fill in the basic information.
Step 6: Submit by clicking on "Register Now".
The registered email id & password can be used as login credentials. Candidates can also use their mobile number and OTP for login.
How to fill the Pearl Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form?
Step 1: Visit the official website of Pearl Academy.
Step 2: Login using credentials created at the time of registration.
Step 3: Fill in the following information:
- Personal Details
- Course Details & Exam Centre (In Order of Priority)
- Family Details
- Address Details
- Academic Details
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Work Experience Details (If Applicable)
Step 4: Upload photos and documents & proceed with payment.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Pearl Entrance Application Fee:
Aspirants have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 1,500/- to complete their application process.
Pearl Entrance Exam 2023 Exam Centres:
Pearl Academy Entrance Exam Pattern:
|Total Number of Questions||60|
|Time Limit||90 Minutes to 2 Hours (Based on Different Courses)|
|Division of Section|
|Sectional Time Limit|
|Marking Scheme||+1 Awarded for Correct Answers. No Negative Marking.|
|Type of Questions||MCQs and Non-MCQs|
Exam Pattern for Each School:
|School of Fashion||General Proficiency Test (GPT) + Design Aptitude Test (DAT) + Personal Interview & Portfolio Presentation|
|School of Design||General Proficiency Test (GPT) + Design Aptitude Test (DAT) + Personal Interview & Portfolio Presentation|
|School of Media (Fashion & Communication)||General Proficiency Test (GPT) + Design Aptitude Test (DAT) + Personal Interview & Portfolio Presentation|
|School of Media (Advertising & Marketing)||General Proficiency Test (GPT) + Media Aptitude Test (MAT) + Personal Interview & Portfolio Presentation|
|School of Business||General Proficiency Test (GPT) + Personal Interview & Portfolio Presentation|
Pearl Academy Entrance Exam Preparation Tips:
Following are some of the preparation tips to ace the Pearl Entrance Examination:
- Plan & Prepare
- DIG DEEP to Master the Concepts
- Master Time Management
- Practice a Lot
- Do not compromise on health
- Eat healthily & sleep well
Tips to Sail Through the Tests, Portfolio Presentation & Interview:
General ProficiencyTest (GAT):
- GPT is designed to test a candidate's analytical skills. So, while attempting GAT, make sure you are all there in an analytical mindset.
- It's wise to select the easy questions and answer them first. This helps in attempting more questions in the given time frame.
Design Aptitude Test (DAT):
- DAT evaluates the candidate's creativity in the design part. So, expect questions in this section that tests how you visualize things.
- Until the pandemic, DAT consisted of 5-6 questions to test creativity in the form of drawing, but now it has MCQs. So, practice the objective question of Design Aptitude well.
Media Aptitude Test (MAT):
- The Media Aptitude Test is designed to test only the candidates opting for media courses in the advertising and marketing domain.
- It is advisable that the candidate's creativity be inclined towards the aspects of advertising & marketing in answering the questions in this section.
Portfolio Presentation & Interview:
- Both presentation & interview requires you to be good at selling your skills. This round is carried out in online mode.
- There is no specific guideline on how to prepare a portfolio. All they look for is creativity.
- Creativity knows no boundary and has no face. It is completely up to the candidates as to how they come up to prove their worth and a place in the design industry.
- A personal interview is also conducted to test the candidate's communication skills and their ability to present themselves.
Pearl Academy Admit Card:
Candidates can download their Pearl Entrance Examination admit card from the official website/ Mobile App of Pearl Academy by following simple few steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website/ Mobile App of Pearl Academy
Step 2:Click on the Admit card link.
Step 3: Login using your credentials.
Step 4: Print your Admit Card.
Pearl Academy Entrance Exam Results:
Candidates can check their Pearl Academy Entrance Exam results on the official website of Pearl Academy by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Pearl Academy
Step 2: Click on "Admissions".
Step 3: Click on the "Result" option.
Step 4: Fill in your credentials.
Step 5: Click on the "Sign in" button to view your exam results.
Additionally, results are also communicated to the students on their registered Email ID and through SMS.
Pearl Academy Further Admission Process:
The Pearl Academy tends to take care of saving its candidates from hectic schedules. All tests and interviews are conducted on the same day. However, the list of selected candidates' list is released later only after analyzing the performance and portfolio of all the candidates.
While tests evaluate a candidate's mental aptitude and creativity, more is required to ensure that they meet the required skill set criteria in entirety. Thus, the portfolio presentation and personal interview.
- No, the results of the Pearl Entrance Examination are valid for that year only.
- The Pearl Entrance Examination is a university-level examination conducted by the Pearl Academy.
- Yes, you can apply provisionally for any course at the Pearl Academy. However, failing to submit a mark sheet/ degree before a stipulated period may result in cancellation of candidature.
- There is no limit to the number of attempts for the Pearl Entrance Examination. Therefore, one can attempt the examination as many times as one wishes.
- Yes, a candidate can appear for multiple cycles of the Pearl Entrance Exam by filing separate applications for each cycle.
- The number of questions in each section varies in every cycle and cannot be said with certainty.
- Pearl Academy offers design courses in multiple cities across India. They are Mumbai, Bengaluru, Jaipur, Delhi-West, and Delhi-South.
- Different sections of the Pearl Academy Entrance Exam are General Proficiency Test (GPT), Design Aptitude Test (DAT), Media Aptitude Test (MAT) and Personal Interview & Portfolio Presentation.
- The soft copy of the results is made available on the official website of Pearl Academy. Results are also communicated to the candidates via email and SMS.
- If a candidate fails to secure his/ her 1st choice of course/ college, they are offered a 2nd choice based on their rank in the merit list.
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for admission to the offered courses at the Pearl Academy:
- For a 3 to 4-year UG course at Pearl Academy, one must have successfully passed 10+2 in any discipline.
- For a 2-year Post Graduate course, one must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized college. Open University degrees are also accepted.