Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test (AUSAT)
|AUSAT Exam Date (Latest Sessions)|
|Name of the Examination||Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||Alliance University|
|Frequency of the Exam||Six Times in a Year|
|Exam Level||Institute Level Exam|
What is AUSAT?
Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test is an institute-level entrance exam conducted by Alliance University (AU), Bangalore.
The university is jointly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- AUSAT Exam Details
- AUSAT Exam Dates
- AUSAT Registration
- Exam Centres
- Syllabus and Books
- Exam Pattern
- Preparation Tips
- Admit Card
- Selection Process
- AUSAT Eligibility Criteria
AUSAT exam is a mandatory entrance test for admission in undergraduate courses at Alliance University.
The undergraduate programs offered after qualifying in the exam are as follows:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Legislative Law (BA LLB) (Hons.)
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative Law (BBA LLB) (Hons.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) (Hons.)
Aspirants applying for the Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test should have completed their 10+2 education from a recognized board in their preferred field. They should score an aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent.
AUSAT Exam Details:
|AUSAT Registration Mode||Online|
|Exam Mode ||Online|
|AUSAT Exam Duration ||1 Hour 30 Mins|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
Highlights of Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test:
- The top three rank holder candidates receive a cash prize from Alliance University.
- A registration fee of Rs. 25,000 will be waived off for 50 meritorious candidates on a first come first serve basis.
- A scholarship of Rs. 2,50,000 is awarded to 30 meritorious candidates on a first come first serve basis.
- Candidates receive an opportunity to attend Alliance University's Global Webinar series.
- The validity of the Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test score is 2 Years.
AUSAT Exam Dates:
The dates for the July and August Sessions are as follows:
AUSAT Exam Date (July Session)
AUSAT Exam Date (August Session)
|Admit Card||To Be Announced |
|AUSAT Rank Declaration||To Be Announced |
|AUSAT Exam Scholarship Announcement ||To Be Announced |
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to register for AUSAT exam:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test.
Step 2: Fill in all the primary and mandatory fields, such as Name, Email ID, Phone number, Address and City. Select the Prefered Course and set a Password.
Step 3: Candidates have to reconfirm their data and click on the Register button.
How to Fill up the AUSAT Application Form?
Step 1: Visit the official website of AUSAT.
Step 2: Aspirants need to log in using their credentials such as email ID and password.
Step 3: After logging in, they need to click on the AUSAT Application Form and add their personal and educational details.
Step 4: They must review and confirm their choices and details before submitting the form.
Step 5: Aspirants need to upload attested scanned copies of all the required educational and identification documents on the website.
Step 6: Review and confirm all the details and proceed to the payment of the application fees through debit/ credit card or Net banking.
Step 7: Aspirants must take a printout of the payment confirmation for future reference.
AUSAT Application Fees:
|Category||Application Fees (In Rs.)|
|General/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ EWS||200|
The following self attested documents will be required to fill up the AUSAT application form and further processes:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Copy of Signature
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12
- Valid ID Proof
AUSAT Exam Centres:
The exam will be conducted at Alliance University, Bangalore campus only.
AUSAT Syllabus and Books:
Candidates have to prepare the following topics for AUSAT exam:
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||English Grammar|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reading Comprehension|
|Logical Reasoning||Stream Wise Section|
Books for AUSAT Exam:
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination||Dr R.S. Aggarwal|
|Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude||Arun Sharma|
AUSAT Exam Pattern:
The AUSAT exam pattern is as below:
|Number of Sections||6|
|Division of Sections|
Section A: English Grammar
Section B: Comprehension
Section C: General Knowledge
Section D: Quantitative Aptitude
Section E: Logical Reasoning
Section F: Stream-Wise Section
|Division of Questions|
Section A: 15
Section B: 10
Section C: 20
Section D: 20
Section E: 20
Section F: 15
+1 for Every Right Answer
No Negative Marking
0 for Unattempted Questions
|Question Type||Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs)|
AUSAT Preparation Tips:
Candidates can follow these tips while preparing for the exam:
- Know the Syllabus: Candidates must understand the AUSAT exam pattern and prepare accordingly. They must work on their reasonings and judgments in various aspects like numerical, logical, situational, and many more.
- Practice for Perfection: Taking sample aptitude tests available online can be a good strategy. Practicing mocks will improve the time required for each question. It will also show the candidates the areas that need more practice and prevent them from committing similar mistakes in the actual exam.
- You got to move on: Aspirants must know when to move on from a question while solving the paper. If one sees themself investing too much time in a question, they must leave it and move on to the next one. They can come back to the question if they have spare time.
- Follow the Instructions: It is essential to follow the instructions while giving the Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test to finish the test efficiently. Not doing so can increase the chances of major lapses during the exam.
- Don't Stress Over the Test: Stressing over the test can lead to an impact on the body and mind. Candidates must prepare calmly and take breaks when required to increase their concentration and focus.
AUSAT Admit Card:
Candidates can download the admit card by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of AUSAT and click on the Admit card link.
Step 2: Log in to the website using your credentials like ID and password.
Step 3: AUSAT Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Confirm all the details, download, and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Results can be viewed by following the steps below:
Step 1: Go to the official website of AUSAT Results.
Step 2: Log in using valid credentials such as email ID and password.
Step 3: Results will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: View and print the results for future reference.
The cut-offs will be released by the Alliance University on the official website of Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test. Candidates need to secure more than the cut-off to qualify in the exam.
AUSAT Selection Process:
Alliance Admission selection Process comprises of 2 levels:
- Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test (AUSAT Exam)
- Personal Interview (PI) Round
Candidates who have qualified by securing the minimum percentage marks in the Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test can take part in the interview process to get admission in the Undergraduate course offered by Alliance University.
- Alliance University conducts a Personal Interview round to assess the personality of the candidates.
- Parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular records are also considered for admission.
- The PI round is likely to take place offline.
- The final selection will be done based on the overall performance in the Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test and personal interview round.
- All the information and announcements regarding the Interview rounds will be published on the official website of AUSAT
- Visit the official website of Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test and register.
- Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test is an online examination.
- Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test is conducted for BBA, B.Tech, BA LLB (Hons.), BBA LLB (Hons.) and B.Com (Hons.)
- The application fee for Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test is Rs. 200/-
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every right answer. There is no negative marking.
- Alliance University, Bangalore conducts the exam for admissions in undergraduate courses.
- Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test is a university-based exam, hence the scores will be accepted by Alliance University, Bangalore only.
- The validity of the exam score is 2 Years.
- Aspirants applying for the Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test should have completed their 10+2 education in a related field from a recognized educational board with a minimum aggregate score of 60%.
- Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test offers a scholarship of Rs. 2,50,000 to 30 meritorious candidates on a first come first serve basis.
Aspirants have to meet the following AUSAT eligibility criteria to apply for the exam:
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 education in the required field from a recognised educational board.
- They should score an aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent.
|Category||Age Limit (In Years)|