Yashas College of Nursing
No. 78/1, 1st Main Road, 1st Cross, D R C Post, S.G Palya, D R C Post, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560029
Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Yashas College of Nursing is one of the premier institutes that provides nursing education in Bangalore. The institute ensures to implement both practical and theoretical exposure in the field of nursing. Yashas College focuses on assuring an all-round development for the students. The college believes to be a source of enlightenment for the aspirants desiring to be professional nurses.
Yashas College of Nursing, Bangalore has state-of-art facilities accommodating for the students. Students of the Yashas College get ample opportunities for placements in various reputed medical organizations. The college has one of the best Anatomy museums in their laboratory with more than 1000 species. Yashas College of Nursing helps students to learn and grow in an academic atmosphere that ensures overall development and growth to serve with an attitude of service.
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Superintendent
- Department Supervisor
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Supervisors
- Director of Nursing
- Nursing Teacher
- Industrial Nurses
- Nursing Service Overseas
- Community Health Nurse
- Military Nurse
- The Yashas College is located in SG Palya, Bangalore.
- Yes, the institute is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Yashas College of Nursing offers a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing.
- The Yashas College of Nursing fee structure for B.Sc Nursing is Rs. 50,000 PA
- Candidates should have passed 12th Standard with HSC, PUC, A-Level, or an equivalent examination. They should have also obtained 45% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry, and biology (taken together) and with English as one of the subjects. Candidates should have completed 17 years of age on the 31st of December in the year of admission.