Vydehi Paramedical College (Under Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre)
Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, #82, Nallurahalli, Near BMTC 18 th Depot, Whitefield, Bangalore - 560 066, Karnataka
Government of Karnataka
Vydehi Paramedical College is a part of the Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre. The college is located in the Whitefield campus, Bangalore with all the modern infrastructure to cater to educational and non-educational needs.
The faculty at Vydehi Paramedical College are highly qualified in the allied health sciences and have developed their expertise by working in the sector. The lab technicians are equally proficient in their fields to ably guide the students during practical sessions.
The students are encouraged to interact with professional yet friendly members of the staff for a rich learning experience that enables them to become highly productive professionals in the field of allied health sciences.
Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
Vydehi Paramedical College is one of the premier educational institutions in the field of medical sciences. Some of the reasons why the college is renowned for are:
- An ideal environment for learning: Vydehi Paramedical College offer an ideal environment for learning by providing a combination of complete infrastructure and highly qualified teaching staff.
- Library With a Huge Collection of Books: The library at the college boasts of a huge collection of books that facilitates complete learning. It also has international journals, research papers, and digital learning materials.
- State-of-the-Art Lab Facilities: Medical Sciences is one of the fields that require the best of lab facilities and one can find just that in this institution.
- Hostel Facilities: The college provides excellent and safe accommodation for the students which is fully furnished with hygienic food, recreational facilities, and reading rooms.
Successful candidates from Vydehi Paramedical College can aspire to become:
- Renal Dialysis Specialists
- Medical Radiation Consultants
- Medical Imaging Technicians
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Cardiac Care Technology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Operation Theater Technology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Respiratory Care Technology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Radiotherapy Technology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Neuroscience Technology
Master of Science (M.Sc) Psychosocial Rehabilitation
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Anaesthesia & OT Technology
Medical courses relate to the study and practice of medicine, while paramedical courses relate to supplementing physicians and nurses in their activities.
Vydehi Hospital Signal is the bus station closest to Vydehi Paramedical College.
Vydehi Paramedical College is supported by a high-tech hospital comprising 1600 beds. The hospital consists of well-trained staff who provide focused healthcare services integrated with new technology.
Vydehi Paramedical College is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
Every hostel room has a desk, chairs, book rack, and safes in addition to a cot without mattress. Students have to get their own mattresses, pillows and sheets.