Vydehi Institute of Physiotherapy (Under Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre)
#82, Nallurahalli, Near BMTC 18th Depot, Whitefield, Bangalore - 560 066
Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP)
Vydehi Institute of Physiotherapy is a private medical college in Bangalore promoted by Srinivasa Trust. The college, which was established in 2000, is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore Karnataka State, and Approved by Indian Association Physiotherapist (IAP).
All students of Vydehi Institute of Physiotherapy are deputed to 1600-bedded multi-speciality Vydehi Hospital. The hospital has many departments that work round the clock and students get hands-on training working in these departments.
The institute provides training of high quality to the students which are comprehensive and innovative with modern technology and research. The college has all the state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities to the students when it comes to learning and research.
**Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
|Engineering Exam Name||Full-Form|
|KAR CET||Karnataka Common Entrance Tes|
Vydehi Institute of Physiotherapy is known for providing quality education and the department is well equipped with the latest instruments and equipment. Other facilities to the students which are:
- Location: The location of the institution eco-friendly, world-class environment that supports education. It has easy access to the essential facilities also.
- Infrastructure: The college has full-fledged high-tech 1600 bedded hospital. The students get hands-on experience and practice their skills.
- Faculty: The college faculty members are highly-educated and trained and give the best training to the students.
- Activities: The college conducts workshops for students to get a practical training session and experience.
After completing a Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Vydehi Institute of Physiotherapy you can serve as a certified and qualified healthcare professional. Graduates can:
- Work in hospital as a physiotherapist,
- Serve in a specific Physiotherapy clinic
- set up your own clinic
- fitness centres
- mental health centres and so on.
You need to study science at the pre-university/pre-degree level with English as the main language and major in PCB/M.
The college offers BPT and MPT.
The college has affiliated clinics, language learning center, computer lab, library, and gymnasium. They have research opportunities for students.
Yes, the college has an active placement cell.
They take fees approved by RGUHS.