Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences and Research Center (Under Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre)
#82, Nallurahalli, Near BMTC 18th Depot, Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka 560 066
Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Established in 2003, Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences and Research Center is a privately funded nursing hospital. The college has a large hospital that is close to the medical college where the students can get hands-on training from the teachers.
The nursing college is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science and the program is recognized by Karnataka Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council. The college provides balanced comprehensive nursing education and clinical skills.
The institute aims at providing an educational program through which the graduates can become professional nurses. The graduates of the college are nurses who are committed to their work, morally upright and emotionally balanced.
**Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences provides placement at parent hospital with full salary and free accommodation. The placement cells are
- Work in multi-specialty Units / Hospitals
- Work as a teaching faculty
- Work as Government servant
- Work as a Global Nurse
- Empowered Nurse
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing
- What are the requirements for admission to graduate and post nursing programs at this college?
- Yes, as a student of this college, you can practice and learn nursing at their multi-specialty hospitals at all levels.
- Yes, the college has a placement desk to help nursing students with jobs after completing their courses.
- The college gives scholarships based on several factors. Please check with the college once for details on whether or not you qualify for any scholarship schemes.
- Yes, you can, however, please remember that nursing practice differs from country to country so you might have to clear one or more of eligibility tests in order to qualify.