Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences and Research Centre
#82, Nallurahalli, Whitefield, Bangalore - 560 066
Dental Council of India (DCI)
Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences and Research Centre is a privately-funded dental college in Bangalore established by Srinivasa Trust in 2001. The dental college and the affiliated teaching hospital are popular among students for facilities and faculty. The aim of the college is to expand the knowledge of the students.
The college wants to prepare the future dentist of the country who are ethical and committed to the benefit of society. It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and is approved by the Dental Council of India. It offers graduate and postgraduate courses in dentistry.
The students have to apply for admission through the NEET exam. For BDS courses, the students should pass their higher secondary exam with a 50% minimum score and should have Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English as their compulsory subject. For MDS courses, the students should have a BDS degree from an Indian university.
1.Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
|NEET (UG)||National Eligibility Entrance Test for Undergraduate Courses|
|NEET (PG)||National Eligibility Entrance Test for Postgraduate Courses|
Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences and Research Centre is known for the quality education it provides to the student. The facilities provided by the college are as follows:
- Modern Facilities: The students can access the labs which have electronic chairs that are programmable and the clinical labs have high precise equipment.
- Well-stocked Library: The college provides the students with ample books and journals to refer to their education and research purpose. The college helps the students to investigate the fundamental and challenging dental issues.
- Campus Life: The students are provided with hostel accommodation and all the basic facilities at the college during their time in college. They are provided with an atmosphere where they can grow as an outstanding doctor at the end of their education tenure.
- Highly-qualified Faculty: The teaching staff of the college is committed to their work. They help the students to develop a keen knowledge of how teeth and gums function.
- Dentist Assistant
- Oral Pathologist
Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.) Conservative Dentistry
Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.) Oral Medicine and Radiology
Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.) Public Health Dentistry
Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.) Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences is a huge dental college that offers several dentistry programmes at graduate and postgraduate levels and as such research is an important part of student training at this college. The college has several facilities and laboratories for research.
- All admissions to this college happen around June/July/August quarter after results of the entrance test-- NEET UG/NEET PG-- are out.
- No. All admissions to medical and dental programmes in India, regardless of university affiliation or ownership, are based on marks and ranks ranks scored in NEET entrance test. If you haven’t written the test, you’ll not be considered for admission.
- It’s pretty good considering the fact that the college is owned by a trust that also owns medical, pharmacy, nursing, and allied health colleges.
- Yes, the college has a campus visit for students. Please speak to them before making a visit.