Vidyodaya College of Nursing
No.3, Shettyhalli Main Road, Chikkabanavara, Bangalore - 560 090
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Vidyodaya College of Nursing was established to help the nursing aspiring students to discover, practice, and implement the best health procedures for the betterment of the patients. Vidyodaya College of Nursing, Bangalore believes in ensuring quality education and knowledge by imposing discipline among the students. The nursing institute follows methods of instruction as per the guidance of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
Vidyodaya College of Nursing believes that character is the crown and glory of life. The nursing institute aims to train the nurses for the future, who are willing to serve the medical needs that are unreached by society. The nursing college ensures to bring out more nurses with a progressive and futuristic vision of the country that will assist in the progress and prosperity of the nation. The institute believes that the success of education depends on better infrastructure, best learning resources, active discussion among faculty and the students, etc.
- Staff Nurse
- Department Supervisor
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Supervisors
- Director of Nursing
- Nursing Teacher
- Industrial Nurses
- Nursing Service Overseas
- Community Health Nurse
- Military Nurse
- The Nursing Institute offers various facilities that include Classrooms, Computer Labs, Laboratory, Library and Reading Room, Sports Facilities, Hostel Facilities for both boys and girls, and Transportation.
- The institute mainly offers 2 nursing courses: a)Bachelors of Science in Nursing (B.Sc N) b) General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- The institute offers a B.Sc in Nursing for the duration of 4-years.
- The Vidyodaya College of Nursing Fees for B.Sc Nursing is Rs. 50,000 PA.
- Candidates should have passed 12th Standard with HSC, PUC, A-Level, or an equivalent examination. They should have also obtained 45% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry, and biology (taken together) and with English as one of the subjects. Candidates should have completed 17 years of age on the 31st of December in the year of admission.