Vidya Mandir Ind. PU College
11th cross, West Park Road, Malleswaram, Bangalore - 560003
Vidya Mandir Ind. PU College was established in 2001 and is located in the heart of the city at Malleswaram, Bangalore. The institute was established with an aim to ensure the modest strength and personality development of the students and the faculty.
Since its inception, Vidya Mandir College, Malleswaram, has progressed by leaps and bounds, carving to ensure the best education for the students. Vidya Mandir Ind. PU College offers the best infrastructural facilities and academic excellence. The college strongly believes that providing value-based education is essential for the overall development of the students with high morality.
Highlights of Vidya Mandir Ind. Pre-University College:
|Address||11th cross, West Park Road, Malleswaram, Bangalore - 560003|
|How to Reach||4 km from Majestic Bus Stand and Railway Station|
26.4 km from Bengaluru International Airport
|Managed by||Sri Vidya Mandir Education Society|
|Application Form||Online |
|Courses||Science and Commerce|
|Science Stream Combinations|
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology (PCMB)
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science (PCMC) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics (PCME)
|Commerce Stream Combinations|
Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy (SEBA)
- Vidya Mandir Ind. PU College application forms will be available on the official college website. Candidates are required to pay Rs. 30 for downloading the application form from the official website.
- After the confirmation of the payment, candidates will receive the application number provided by the college.
- After filling up the application form, it has to be submitted to the college along with the required documents.
- Candidate's Name and their parent's names should be filled as per the 10th standard marks card.
- Candidates seeking admission under any category other than General Merit should upload the scanned copy of the caste certificate.
- Candidates applying for the science stream must choose either an Integrated or Non-Integrated course.
- After the process, the receipt of fees paid can be downloaded & print out of the same can be taken.
- Note: If any of the details in the application is found to be incorrect, the admission of that student will be cancelled.
|Science Integrated fees for SSLC (State Board) ||Rs. 1,25,500 |
|Science Integrated Fees for CBSE /ICSE / Other state Board||Rs. 1,26,500 |
|Course ||Amount |
|Science Non-Integrated fees for SSLC (State Board)||Rs. 80,500 |
|Science Non-Integrated Fees for CBSE /ICSE / Other state Board ||Rs. 81,500 |
|Course ||Amount |
|Commerce Fees for Karnataka State Board candidates||Rs. 80,000|
|Commerce Fees for CBSE /ICSE / Other state Board candidates||Rs. 81,500|
- Yes, Vidya Mandir Ind. PU College provides regular full-time coaching and preparation for both PU board and competitive examinations, like JEE Mains, NEET, CET, etc.
- The college is located in the heart of the city at Malleshwaram.
- Vidya Mandir Ind. PU College, Malleswaram mainly offers two streams (Science and Commerce).
- The college offers Science courses under 3 streams namely in, - PCMB: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology - PCMC: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science - PCME: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics
- Candidates are required to submit the following documents for Vidya Mandir PU College Admission: - Provisional marks card downloaded from the internet. - Caste certificate (if applicable) - Passport size photograph