Vidya Bharath College of Pharmacy
#21/A, Doddabyalakere, Hessarghatta Road, Shivakote, Yelahanka, Bengaluru - 560089
Vidya Bharath College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, is an institute managed by Shri Maruthi Group of Institutions. The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS). It focuses on providing a systematic education that matches the industry standards. Students who study at the college perform well in their academics as the college offers an excellent learning environment.
Vidya Bharath College of Pharmacy provides a vibrant learning atmosphere that enables students to learn every concept efficiently. The college’s teaching faculty makes sure that every student gains practical knowledge and experience through their well-structured curriculum. As a result, the students at this college gain employability skills to pursue a career after completing their course.
- Sales/ Marketing Executive
- Pharmacy Business
- Vidya Bharath College of Pharmacy admission process is carried out based on the eligibility criteria and students’ merit.
- The Vidya Bharath College of Pharmacy fee structure for the D. Pharm course is as follows: a)1st Year: Rs. 1,00,000 b)2nd Year: Rs. 40,000
- The duration of the D.Pharm course at Vidya Bharath College of Pharmacy, Bangalore is 2 years.
- Vidya Bharath College of Pharmacy is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- After completing D.Pharm, a student can be employed in hospitals, clinics, pharmaceutical companies, independent pharmacies, pharmacy chains, etc.