The Oxford College of Pharmacy (Under The Oxford Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre)
6/9, 1st Cross, Begur Road, Hongasandra, Bangalore – 560 068
Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
Started in 1992, The Oxford College of Pharmacy is a part of a group of colleges that is managed by the Children's Education Society. The college accepts students from all over the world and has dedicated staff who are committed to their work.
The college provides the students with excellent facilities and a cultured environment with industrial links. The students are given the right education so that they can contribute towards the improvement of society.
The college is consistently producing university rank holders in the field of pharmacy. The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS). It is also recognised by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
**Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
The Oxford College of Pharmacy aims in producing students achieving university ranks and excellent academic results since the inception of the Institution. The facilities provided by the college are:
- Accommodation: The hostel facility provided by the college has all the modern amenities and separate facilities are available for boys and girls.
- Transportation: The college provides bus facilities for the students to travel from college to various parts of the city.
- Library: The college library has books which can be used for research and education purpose by the students.
- Faculty: The faculty members of the college are qualified, experienced and dedicated.
- Banking Facility: The college has nationalised bank counter on the campus for easy financial transactions by the students.
Graduates from the Oxford College of Pharmacy can work as
- Assistant Professor
- Drug Therapist
The college offers D. Pharma B. Pharma M. Pharma (Pharmaceutics) M. Pharma (Pharmacognosy) M. Pharma (Pharmacology) M. Pharma (Industrial Pharmacy) Pharm. D Pharm. D.[Post Baccalaureate] Ph.D in Pharmacognosy
The college management has spent a considerable amount of money to spruce the infrastructure, so you can expect some top-notch and state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities.
The pharmacy college is in the same campus where they have engineering and dental colleges.
Yes, international students can study pharmacy in this college. However, they will have to clear entrance tests organised by RGUHS or Karnataka Examination Authority.
Yes, the college has student housing on the campus. Please check with the college once for details on housing facilities.