T. John College of Pharmacy
No. 88/1, Gottigere, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore - 560 083
Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
John College of Pharmacy is a private college affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), and approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). The college is part of the T.John Group of Institutions, which owns several colleges in Bangalore. It is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The college offers a Bachelor's, Master's, and a Doctorate in pharmacy. It is one of the reputed colleges in the pharmacy field and has students who are academic achievers in pharmacy. All admissions to the institute are through the Karnataka CET entrance exam.
1) Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test
T. John College of Pharmacy provides state-of-the-art infrastructure and quality education to the students. The facilities provided by the college are:
- Library: The college library has more than 2,800 books and study materials for the students to refer to at any point in time for education and research purposes.
- Activities: The college hosts various events and activities the students can participate in and for their overall growth.
- Auditorium: The college auditorium has a huge capacity for any internal events organised by the students.
- Sports: The indoor and outdoor sports facilities available for the recreational purposes of the students.
- Community Pharmacist
- Clinical Research Associate
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) Pharmaceutical Chemistry (MPC)
- T.John College of Pharmacy is located Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru.
- Yes, T.John College of Pharmacy is approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
- There are multiple career opportunities available for the B.Pharm passing candidates: Pharmacist, Researcher, Community Pharmacist, etc.
- The T.John College of Pharmacy offers B.Pharm program for the duration of 4-years.
- Yes, the college offers a diploma program for the duration of 2-years.
- The College of Pharmacy mainly offers two M.Pharm specializations: Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- The B.Pharm program at the College is Rs. 1,40,000 PA.