SVN College of Nursing
No 3542, Maruthi Extension, Gayathri Nagar, Bangalore - 560021
Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Established in 2004, SVN College of Nursing is one of Bangalore’s well-known nursing colleges. The institute provides Diploma, Bachelor, and Master programs under multiple specializations. SVN College of Nursing, Bangalore believes in the student’s overall development by ensuring the best educational curriculum and state of the art infrastructure.
SVN College of Nursing, Bangalore aims to produce well-qualified and competitive nursing candidates who can cater to the rising demands of the nursing profession in any medical facility. SVN College of Nursing trains the candidates to ensure the high quality required services.
SVN College of Nursing provides multiple academic and infrastructural facilities for the candidates. The institute ensures to cater to both practical and theoretical knowledge for the applicant. SVN College of Nursing, Bangalore focuses mainly on improving and advancing academics as per the nursing trends. Students are also allowed to participate in different curricular, extra-curricular, and sports activities, promoting overall development.
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Superintendent
- Department Supervisor
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Supervisors
- Director of Nursing
- Nursing Teacher
- Industrial Nurses
- Nursing Service Overseas
- Community Health Nurse
- Military Nurse
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Community Health Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing
- The SVN College of Nursing is located in Gayathri Nagar, Bangalore.
- Yes, the college offers placement facilities for the candidates.
- The SVN College of Nursing offers five M.Sc Nursing specialization: a) Community Health Nursing b) Pediatric Nursing c) Medical-Surgical Nursing d) OB/GYN Nursing e) Psychiatric Nursing
- Yes, the institute offers a Post-Basic Nursing Program for the eligible applicants.
- The SVN College of Nursing Fees Structure for M.Sc Nursing Courses is Rs. 60,000 PA.
- The candidates to be a part of the SVN College of Nursing Admission procedure for B.Sc Nursing are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria.