SVKM’s NMIMS - School of Business Management
Kalkere Post, Anekal Taluk, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, Karnataka- 560 083
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) University Grants Commission (UGC)
SVKM’s NMIMS School of Business Management is an aegis of SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed-to-be University. The college is one of India’s premier business schools in the country. The institute is located in Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.
Since its inception, SVKM’s NMIMS School of Business Management, Bangalore follows a dynamic curriculum in the management field. The college has been designed based on the industry requirements and future generations.
SVKM’s NMIMS School of Business Management strives to make a transition in the field by offering students with extraordinary skills and navigate them through various business environments. NMIMS School of Business Management ranking has secured 7th position in the country by ‘Business Today’.
The SVKM’s NMIMS School of Business Management learning methodology brings real-world business scenarios that provide vast opportunities for the students in the field. The faculty members of the institute are well-trained and work towards creating a dynamic learning environment.
The SVKM’s NMIMS School of Business Management courses are offered at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The students are trained according to changing social requirements and gain knowledge to create a sustainable society.
NMIMS Bangalore Business Management fees structure for all the courses is structured based on the latest curriculum structure. Aspiring students can make a key transition in their careers through NMIMS, Bangalore.
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Equity Analyst
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Marketing
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Finance
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Human Resource Management
- The institute offers 2 programs in management: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) with specializations.
- Yes, Jagdish Sheth School of Management is accredited by : Associations of MBA, South Asian Quality Assurance System (SAQS), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- The institute offers 3 specializations under the PGDM program like Marketing, Digital Finance and Human Resource.
- Yes, SVKM’s NMIMS School of Business Management offers placement facilities for eligible candidates.
- The PGDM course is offered for the duration of 2-years.