Sushrutha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital
Prashanti Kuteera, Jodi Bingipura, Jigani Hobli, Anekal Taluk, Bangalore - 562106
Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) Government of Karnataka Ministry of AYUSH
Sushrutha Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital was established in 2002. It has a well-built infrastructure that provides all the required facilities for the students. Therefore, many students prefer to join Sushrutha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital to pursue Ayurveda.
The institution runs a hospital where the Ayurvedic students get trained for their careers. It has a herbal garden with more than 200 medicinal plant species. Students can use the resources from the garden for their studies and research purposes.
Sushrutha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is known for providing quality education and holistic healthcare. Therefore, it has gained popularity in the industry. Sushrutha Ayurvedic Medical College fees structure is also reasonable and is decided based on the curriculum.
Sushruta BAMS College is located near Bannerghatta National Park. It offers students a chance to explore nature closely. Moreover, Sushrutha Ayurvedic Medical College reviews given by the students are highly optimistic. All of these facilities make the institute one of the best choices for pursuing Ayurveda.
- Ayurvedic Doctor
- Clinical Trial Coordinator
- Ayurvedic Consultant
- Medical Representative
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Yes, the college is recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
- Yes, the college is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) and AYUSH, Government of India.
- The college offers facilities like laboratories, a herbal garden, libraries, hostels, etc.
- Yes, the college has separate hostels for boys and girls.
- The student intake capacity for the BAMS course is 100.