Supraja College of Nursing
Columbia College of Nursing, #71, Mariyappanapalya, Gnanabharati Post, Kengeri, Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India-560056
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Supraja College of Nursing was established in 2004 to ensure value-added education for the students while striving for professional excellence by not forgetting the ethical values. The college is located in the prime location of the city and is under the aegis of Supraja Education Trust. Supraja College of Nursing, Bangalore, aims at merging the life values for making its students dedicated citizens. It ensures to induce the right spirit of education in imparting both theoretical and practical knowledge along with humanism and patriotism.
Supraja College of Nursing, Bangalore was established with an aim to ensure the best nursing education for aspiring nursing candidates. The institute ensures to provide both theoretical and practical educational exposure for the students for an in-depth understanding of the nursing curriculum. The college helps the students to learn and grow in an academic environment that supports the overall development of the students.
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Superintendent
- Department Supervisor
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Supervisors
- Director of Nursing
- Nursing Teacher
- Industrial Nurses
- Nursing Service Overseas
- Yes, Supraja College of Nursing, Bangalore is approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC) and Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC).
- The Supraja College of Nursing course list offered are: a)Bachelors of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing b)General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- The institute offers a B.Sc Nursing program for the duration of 4-years.
- The Supraja College of Nursing fee structure for B.Sc Nursing is Rs. 50,000 PA.
- The Supraja College of Nursing, Bangalore is located in Kengeri, Hobli