Sufiya Law College
HMS Campus, Shettihalli Main Road, Tumakuru, Karnataka - 572102
BAR Council of India (BCI) Government of Karnataka
Sufiya Law College, Tumkur is one of the premier law colleges in Karnataka. The college is approved by the Government of Karnataka and recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi. The institute is affiliated with Karnataka State Law University (KSLU), Hubli.
Sufiya Law College courses include LLB and BA LLB. The college offers these courses not just to create Lawyers, but also to create a thirst for knowledge and truth among the students. Sufiya Law College admissions are carried out as per the regulations laid down by KSLU, Hubli. It envisions to be a global pioneer in providing Legal education by making it reachable to all the students, irrespective of geographical boundaries. The Sufiya Law College reviews are excellent for the courses offered.
Sufiya Law College scholarships include The Government of India scholarships and Government of Karnataka scholarships. These scholarships are offered to deserving candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC and other reserved categories.
Sufiya Law College, Tumkur, has highly qualified faculty to guide the students throughout their duration of the study. Students are required to undertake moot court sessions that enhance their Legal and Advocacy skills. They can also attend conferences, seminars, workshops, symposiums and many more.
The Sufiya Law College facilities include Hostels for both Boys and Girls, Library with Wi-Fi facilities, Digital Auditorium, and many more. Students of the college get to undertake internships in prestigious law firms. Occasionally, Sufiya Law College invites eminent Lawyers, Jurists, Academicians, etc., to conduct special lectures for its students.
- Legal Practice (Advocate)
- Legal Advisors
- Judiciary (Judges)
- Lecturer, etc.
- Sufiya Law College is located in Tumkur, Karnataka.
- Yes, the college is affiliated with Karnataka State Law University (KSLU).
- No, SLC does not offer LLM courses. It offers only LLB and BA LLB courses.
- Yes, the college is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi.
- Yes. Students get to participate in various activities in moot courts like mock trials, client counselling sessions, moot court competitions, etc. These activities help the students to develop the skills that are required to practice Law.