Subash College of Allied Health Science
1790/860, B.M. Road, Bidadi District, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 562109
Subash Group of Institutions was started with a vision to improve health services. It is being led by experienced Doctors and Scholars who have professional knowledge of health sciences. The institution is supported by Holy Cross Education Trust to manage nursing institutions.
Subash Group of Institutions has, in total, 5 groups of institutions/ colleges and 1 hospital. Subash Group of Institution, Bangalore has Subhash Group of Allied Health Sciences provided with various courses for students in the medical field that add value to the field.
Scholarships are subject to Central/ State Government and college rules.
Subash College of Allied Health Sciences is focused on moulding aspirants to achieve leadership in the field of Medical Science. The college provides the finest facility for students like a lab, latest equipment, hostel facility etc. Subash College of Allied Health Sciences admission process is based on merit. The admission process is simple and easy for students to apply.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Medical Imaging Technology
- The job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Medical Imaging Technology are: a)Radiographer b)Radiologic Technologists c)Nuclear Medicine Technologist d)X-ray Technicians
- The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Yes, the college provides hostels for boys and girls.
- B.Sc Medical Imaging Technology course is for 4 years.
- Yes, there are career opportunities abroad after B.Sc Medical Imaging Technology.