St. Martha's College of Nursing
St. Martha’s Hospital, No.5, Nrupathunga Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560001
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
St. Martha's College of Nursing was established in 1933 in Bangalore. It is a private aided college managed by Sisters of Good Shepherd. St. Martha's College of Nursing, Bangalore, is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC) and Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC).
The college offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma courses in Nursing. The college aims to train students and provide value-based nursing education. The vision of St. Martha's Nursing College, Bangalore is to bring healing and wholeness through nurses who are committed, competent, and compassionate in the field.
The college has departments such as Medical-Surgical Nursing, Foundations of Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing, and Community Health Nursing. St. Martha's College of Nursing fees are affordable for nursing aspirants.
St. Martha's College of Nursing has state-of-the-art facilities to offer for nursing aspirants. The college has professional staff members who guide students in academics. St. Martha's College of Nursing also has a 500-bed hospital. Students gain practical knowledge and skills in the nursing field.
The nursing college follows some core values-driven towards promoting leadership qualities. St. Martha's College of Nursing, Bangalore fees structure varies for UG, PG, and diploma courses. Facilities such as a library, laboratory, medical and many more are provided for the students.
- Junior Psychiatric Nurse
- Professor of Nursing
- Nurse Manager
- Teacher - Nursing School
- Community Health Nurse
- ICU Nurse
- Staff Nurse
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Community Health Nursing
- The School of Nursing was started in 1933, and it was upgraded to a college of nursing in 1998.
- Yes, the St. Martha's College of Nursing is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science (RGUHS), Bangalore.
- The College of Nursing offers 4 nursing programs for the eligible candidates- Bachelors of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing, General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM), Master of Science (M.Sc) in Nursing, Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (NPCC)
- The eligibility criteria for the NPCC program offered by the institute is as follows: The candidate must have passed B.Sc or P.B.B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum percentage of 55%. The candidate must have a minimum of 1 year of work experience, and the candidate must be Physically, Mentally, and Medically Fit.
- The College of Nursing offers 4 M.Sc Nursing Specializations such as Medical-Surgical Nursing, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing, Paediatrics Nursing, Community Health Nursing.