St. Benedict's Institute of Nursing
Asirvanam, Anchepalya, Kumbalgodu Post, Bangalore - 560074
Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
St. Benedict's Institute of Nursing is a profound nursing college located in Bangalore, Karnataka.
The college is managed by Asirvanam Benedictine Fathers. Its vision is to transform lives through learning. The Institute offers a B.Sc undergraduate program in nursing.
St. Benedict’s Institute of Nursing strives to achieve excellence in the field of nursing by offering the right training and preparing candidates in academics and overall personality development. St. Benedict Nursing College, Bangalore is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and approved by Karnataka Nursing Council (KNC).
St. Benedict’s Institute of Nursing has a friendly campus environment for nursing aspirants.
The college is ideal for teaching, learning, and exploring in the nursing field. Students will have professional teaching staff to gain the best experience.
The college aims to provide all the necessary educational opportunities and skills required for students. St. Benedict’s Institute of Nursing has all the facilities for students to create a dynamic environment in academics.
- Junior Psychiatric Nurse
- Nurse Manager
- Professor of Nursing
- Assistant Nursing
- The college offers an undergraduate course in Nursing (B.Sc) for 4 years.
- Yes, the college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- To be eligible for B.Sc Nursing, candidates should pass 10+2 with a minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) from a recognized board or university.
- Yes, the college provides hostel accommodation for both boys and girls.
- No, the college does not offer diploma courses in nursing.