St. Benedict's College of Physiotherapy
Asirvanam Benedictine Campus, Anchepalya, Kambipura Road, Bangalore - 560074
St Benedict's College of Physiotherapy is one of the well-known colleges in Bangalore. The mission of the institute is to Inspire and Transform lives through learning. Asirvanam Benedictine Fathers, Bangalore, are managing the St Benedict’s Academy. St Benedict's Academy entertains students of all religions and honours their dignity. The academy prepares the candidates not only for college but also for life.
St Benedict’s College of Physiotherapy is located between the lush greenery surroundings that ensure a pleasant learning environment. The academy believes in imposing discipline on the students for their overall development. The faculty and the staff of the institute ensure to teach and model the skills of its candidates.
The institute envisions to empower students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate, and skills that will support them, as life-long learners, to participate and contribute to the global world.
- Assistant Physiotherapist
- Research Assistant
- Therapy Manager
- Self Employed Private Physiotherapist
- Sports Physio Rehabilitator
- The College is located at Anchepalya on the outskirts of Bangalore.
- The Institute provides Spacious and Smart Classrooms, Computer labs, Laboratories, In-campus Wifi, Medical Facilities, Hostel Facilities, Cafeteria, Sports Academy, and many more.
- The institute offers the BPT program for 4-years along with a 6-months internship program.
- The St Benedict’s College Bangalore Fees for the BPT program is Rs. 70,000 PA.
- There are multiple career options available after the completion of the BPT course. Some of the well-known career prospects include: a) Sports Physio Rehabilitator b) Physiotherapist c) Defence Medical Establishments d) Lecturer e) Researcher