Srinivas Institute of Dental Sciences
Srinivas Institute of Dental Sciences, Mukka, Surathkal, Mangalore - 575 021
Dental Council of India (DCI)
The Srinivas Institute of Dental Sciences is one of the prestigious institutions under A. Shama Rao Foundation Education Trust, Mangalore. The Dental College was initially started in the year 2012-2013, with an undergraduate course in Dentistry (BDS). The institute aims to serve the students with the best education on dental care and surgery.
More than 12,000 candidates are studying under 18 groups of colleges under Srinivas Group of Education. All these 18 colleges are scattered across three institute campuses in Pandeshwar, Valachil, and Mukka located in Mangalore. The Srinivas Institute of Dental Sciences ensures to provide the best and affordable education to its aspirants by imposing different skills, knowledge, and resources.
The students of the Srinivas Institute of Dental Science are encouraged and supported to develop their personality through co-curricular, extracurricular activities, and other extension activities instead of imposing only academic education. The institute has regularly been striving to provide the best faculty members and state-of-the-art facilities to its students.
Excellence is the trademark of the Srinivas Group of Colleges. Srinivas Group strives to develop a centre of excellence by providing quality education to generate competence and skill to meet the scientific-technological, managerial, and socio-economic challenges.
- General Dentists
- Junior Dentist
- Clinical Research
- Public Dental care
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.) Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.) Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- The Srinivas Dental College is located in Mangalore.
- The Srinivas Dental College admits the candidates who have cleared the NEET examination and have attended the Karnataka Education Authority Counselling.
- The institute offers various facilities such as College Infrastructure, Central Library, Sports and Recreation Facilities, Hospital Facilities, Clinical Laboratories, Operation Theatre Unit, Central Sterilization Services Department, Hostel Facilities for both boys and girls.
- There are 10 dental departments available at the Srinivas Institute of Dental Science.
- The Srinivas Institute of Dental Science, Mangalore provides 4 specializations under MDS program.
There are 4 MDS courses offered at the Srinivas Institute of Dental Science. They are: a) Maxillofacial Prosthodontics including crown and bridge & implantology b) Conservative & Endodontics c) Orthodontics and Dentofacio orthopaedics d) Pedodontics & preventive