Srinivas College of Physiotherapy
Sriniva University City Campus, Pandeshwar, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575001
Srinivas College of Physiotherapy was established in 1993. The college is located in Mangalore, Karnataka. Srinivas College of Physiotherapy is functioning under the management of A. Shama Rao Foundation, Mangaluru.
Srinivas College of Physiotherapy Mangalore has been a constituent of Srinivas University since 2017. The college offers students excellent academic guidance in the field of Physiotherapy. Students can enroll in UG, PG, and Doctoral programs in physiotherapy.
Srinivas College of Physiotherapy ranking and reputation has remained consistent over the years.
Students from different parts of the country and regions who enroll in the college make it truly inclusive and multicultural. The college also promotes research in relevant fields of Physical Therapy and offers Ph.D. programs under the regulations of the University.
Apart from being a well-recognized college under Srinivas University, Srinivas College of Physiotherapy imparts knowledge in the field through offering excellent academic and clinical facilities.
The college infrastructure is well-known for providing academics, sports, and other extracurricular activities. Srinivas College of Physiotherapy admission for UG, PG, or Doctorate programs. is purely based on student’s merit and eligibility criteria required by the college.
Above all, Srinivas College of Physiotherapy reviews are excellent for the outstanding teaching staff who are well-trained in their field of study. They guide students in the academic journey by providing skills in a practical and theoretical manner. Srinivas College of Physiotherapy fees is affordable for aspiring students to be a part of the college.
- Assistant Physiotherapist
- Therapy Manager
- Sports Physio Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist
- Therapy Manager
- Private Physiotherapist
Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Musculoskeletal Sciences and Sports
Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Neurosciences and Practice
Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Cardiopulmonary Sciences and Practice
Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T.) Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR)
Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Paediatric Sciences and Practice
Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Practice
- Srinivas College of Physiotherapy was established in 1993.
- The institute offers 3 Physiotherapy programs, namely Bachelors of Physical Therapy (BPT), Master of Physical Therapy (BPT), and Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT).
- The institute offers a BPT program for 4½ years which includes a 6 months internship.
- For the DPT program, the applying candidates must have passed in PUC or 12th Standard with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as a mandatory subject. The candidates must have secured an aggregate of 45% marks.
- The institute offers 6 MPT electives for eligible candidates such as Musculoskeletal Sciences and Sports, Neurosciences and Practice, Cardiopulmonary Sciences and Practice, Community Based Rehabilitation, Paediatric Sciences and Practice and Obstetrics and Gynaecology Practice.