Sri Vinayaka School of Nursing
Coromandel post, Kolar Gold Fields, Karnataka-563118
Government of Karnataka
Sri Vinayaka School of Nursing is run by Sri Vinayaka Group of Institutions. The nursing college is well-known for providing an active learning environment. It enables the students to learn efficiently and help them to become successful professionals in the future. Since its establishment in 2002, the college has been improving its educational facilities. As a result, the students focus on their academic and career development without facing any hindrances.
Sri Vinayaka School of Nursing provides well-structured nursing programs for the students who aspire to be professional nurses. The students get both theoretical and practical knowledge at the college. The teaching faculty is well-qualified and makes sure that the students understand the topic thoroughly. They also provide students with practical experience of all the nursing practices.
- Staff Nurse
- Nursing Supervisor
- Nursing Service Administrators
- Military Nurse
- Industrial Nurse
- The Sri Vinayaka School of Nursing admission process is based on the eligibility criteria of the course and the student's merit.
- The Sri Vinayaka School of Nursing fee structure is affordable and must be paid annually.
- No, Sri Vinayaka School of Nursing does not offer master’s courses.
- The Sri Vinayaka School of Nursing has facilities like well-equipped classrooms, laboratories, hostels, etc.
- Yes, the college has transport facilities available for the students.