Sri Shankara College of Nursing
1st Cross, Shankara Matt Premises, Shankarapuram, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560004
Sri Shankara College Of Nursing (SSCON) provides excellent quality education in the field of nursing. The college offers a Bachelor’s course in Nursing, where students gain in-depth knowledge about Nursing. Sri Shankara College Of Nursing (SSCON) admission process is easy for aspirants to join Nursing courses in the institution. Apart from academics, the college also focuses on co-curricular and extracurricular activities where they conduct intercollegiate competitions, exhibitions, community development programs, sports activities, workshops, and seminars.
- Community Health Nurse (CHN)
- Nursing Professor
- Assistant Nursing
- Sri Shankara College of Nursing offers a Basic Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing course.
- Yes, the college provides separate hostels for boys and girls.
- The departments at Sri Shankara College of Nursing are as follows: a)Medical-Surgical Nursing b)Child Health Nursing c)Mental Health Nursing d)Obstetrical and Gynaecological e)Community Health Nursing f)Fundamentals of Nursing
- Sri Shankara College of Nursing is located in the Basavanagudi area, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- The different job opportunities after completing B.Sc Nursing are as follows: a)Community Health Nurse (CHN) b)Nursing Professor c)Superintendent d)Assistant Nursing e)Nursing Supervisor or Ward Sister f)Nursing Superintendent g)Community Health Nurse (CHN) h)Director of Nursing i)Military Nurse