Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Hospital and Research Centre
No. 91, Arjunabettahalli, Kasaba Hobli, Railway Gollahalli Post, Nelamangala Taluk, Bengaluru – 562123
Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) Ministry of AYUSH
Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College is a private college and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. The main vision of the hospital is to provide free treatment for underprivileged people. The institution is dedicated to perfection for every student. Their key objective is to contribute their bit to the ancient healing system of Ayurveda and Marma Chiktsa. The campus is spread across 3 acres and is situated in the serene beauty of greenery. The college campus is sufficiently equipped with modern educational aid, smoothly functioning with a spiritual, Gurukul type of atmosphere, which is highly concentrated on a healthy lifestyle.
*Scholarships subject to central/state government and college rules.
NEET: National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test
Karnataka Common Entrance Test.
Some of the leading colleges have their entrance test.
Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Hospital and Research Centre prepare the students to become top nursing professionals with the help of well-experienced faculty members. The facilities provided by the college are as follows:
- Campus: The campus is spread across 3 acres of land surrounded by lush greeneries and gardens. The classrooms have wide and 60 seating capacities each. The classrooms are airy and equipped with Audio and Video teaching aids.
- Hostel Facility: The college is providing a separate hostel facility for boys and girls and situated inside the campus. The rooms are a well ventilated and well-furnished hostel with separate wardens.
- Laboratories: The laboratories are well equipped with modern amenities. All labs are monitored by qualified technicians with the latest scientific equipment and teaching aids. Both labs are museum cum labs, these museums are filled with large collections of models, charts of the human body.
- Facilities: The college provides facilities like Transportation, Medical, Hostel, Auditorium, Library, Gardens, Museum cum laboratories, Canteen, Staff quarters, etc.
- Transportation: The college is providing the private bus facility for the students and staff members. The college is well connected by railways and buses from Bangalore.
These graduates have vast career opportunities. They can go for higher studies, or they can practice in an Ayurvedic hospital. These graduates can become Clinical Practices, Researcher, Health Supervisor, Scientist, Therapist, Category Manager, Pharmacies, etc. After gaining experience, these graduates can start practice individually.
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
91, Arjunabettahalli, Kasaba Hobli, Railway Gollahalli Post, Nelamangala Taluk, Bengaluru – 562123
The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
The minimum eligibility is 10+2/PUC/Equivalent in the science stream with the English language. Minimum 55% of aggregation in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
NEET: National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Karnataka Common Entrance Test. Some of the leading colleges have their entrance test.