Sri Nirvanaswamy College of Nursing
Sri Degulamutt, Budikeri Road, Kanakapura, Karnataka-562117
Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Sri Nirvanaswamy College of Nursing was established in 2003. The nursing college is located in Kanakpura, Karnataka. Sri Nirvanaswamy College of Nursing is one of the top nursing colleges that aims to provide quality education in the Nursing field.
The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC). Sri Nirvanaswamy College of Nursing has all the top facilities for nursing aspirants. The college has an excellent reputation in nursing education.
Over the years, Sri Nirvanaswamy College of Nursing has been following standard reputation in the teaching sector. The college has professional staff who provide education to train the students in becoming qualified nurses and serve the medical industry.
Sri Nirvanaswamy College of Nursing offers facilities such as labs, hostels and well-equipped classrooms. The college provides students with placement guidance and supports them in personality development and other necessary skills required in the nursing field.
- Nurse (ICU) - Intensive Care Unit
- Community Health Nurse (CHN)
- Professor of Nursing
- Assistant Nursing
- Sri Nirvanaswamy College of Nursing courses offered are Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing and Post-Bachelor of Science (P.B.B.Sc) Nursing.
- No, the college does not provide applications for admission online. The college accepts copies of self-attested documents at the college for admission procedure.
- Yes, the college conducts an entrance examination for B.Sc admission.
- The job opportunities after Post B.Sc Nursing are Critical Care Nurse, Chief Nursing Officer, Nurse Instructor, Paramedic Nurse, Nurse Assistant, Community Health Specialist, etc.
- Sri Nirvanaswamy College of Nursing is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)