Sri Krishna Rukmini College of Nursing
4th D Main Rd, HRBR Layout 2nd Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560043
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Sri Krishna Rukmini College of Nursing (SKRCN), Bangalore, Karnataka, was established in the year 2005 and is located at Kalyan Nagar. SKRCN, Bangalore is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and has been approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC) and Karnataka Nursing Council (KNC).
Sri Krishna Rukmini College of Nursing ensures full-fledged training in the nursing program by implementing both practical and theoretical knowledge. The main motto of SKRCN, Bangalore, is ‘Search, Share, and Care’. Sri Krishna Rukmini College of Nursing, Bangalore, Karnataka has a state-of-the-art campus that ensures a supportive learning environment, career-oriented discipline, and extends the best clinical support.
Sri Krishna Rukmini College of Nursing, Karnataka is one of the well-known nursing colleges in Bangalore. SKRCN, Bangalore strives to produce well qualified and competent nursing professionals to cater the society.
Sri Krishna Rukmini College of Nursing ensures to offer the best education, that is convenient, flexible, and affordable. The students are also indulged in different sports, curricular, and co-curricular activities.
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Superintendent
- Department Supervisor
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Supervisors
- Director of Nursing
- The institute mainly offers two nursing courses: a) Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing) b) Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
- The SKRCN is located in Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore.
- Yes, Sri Krishna Rukmini College of Nursing is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Medical Science, Bangalore.
- The college offers the Nursing course for 4 years.
- Yes, SKRCN offers Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM).