Sri Krishna College of Nursing
No 29, Chimney Hill, Pipe Line Road, Chikkabanavara Post, Bengaluru Dist. Bangalore, Karnataka-560090
Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Sri Krishna School of Nursing, Bangalore was established in the year 2001 under the aegis of Sri Raghavendra Educational Institutions Society. The nursing institute was established with the prime objective of ensuring effective and efficient education in the field of nursing. Sri Krishna School of Nursing ensures to provide both practical and theoretical academic knowledge for the students in the field of nursing. It enables the students to gain an in-depth understanding of the curriculum. The Nursing Institute provides education and training for the students to become a fully equipped nurse.
Sri Krishna College of Nursing, Bangalore envisions for the future of health by ensuring the best nursing education for its candidates. The institute has been marked in the field of nursing with the state-of-art-nursing infrastructure, innovative teaching methods, and experienced nursing faculty committed to providing quality education. Sri Krishna College of Nursing aims at creating well qualified and competent students for catering to the rising demands of nursing professionals.
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Teacher
- Industrial Nurses
- Nursing Service Overseas
- Community Health Nurse
- Military Nurse
- The Sri Krishna College of Nursing, Bangalore is located in Chikkabanavara.
- Yes, Sri Krishna College of Nursing offers placement facilities for the eligible students at the institute.
- The Sri Krishna College of Nursing offers 3 courses: a)Bachelors of Science in Nursing (B.Sc N) b)General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) c)Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing (PB B.Sc N)
- The eligibility criteria at Sri Krishna College of Nursing Admission for B.Sc Nursing is that the aspiring candidates must have passed 12th Standard with HSC, PUC, A-Level, or an equivalent examination. They should have also obtained 45% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry, and biology (taken together) and with English as one of the subjects. Candidates should have completed 17 years of age on the 31st of December in the year of admission.
- The duration of Sri Krishna College of Nursing Courses that are in the offer are: a)Bachelors of Science in Nursing - 4 Years b)Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) - 3.5 Years c)Post Basic Bachelors of Science in Nursing - 2 Years