Sri Hasanamba Dental College & Hospital
Sri Hasanamba Dental College & Hospital, Vidya Nagar, Hassan, Karnataka 573201
Dental Council of India (DCI)
Sri Hasanamba Dental College and Hospital is managed by Sri Hasanamba Education Trust. It is one of the prestigious institutes of Malnad Districts of Karnataka which was established in 1991. The college was established to cater the need of higher education especially in the field of Medical, Dental and other technical fields in the Region. The college aims to be one of the premier institutions offering dental education in the country and to improve the dental health of rural and urban citizens by offering quality dental health care. The college has been ensuring to offer quality education, in the field of dentistry. Qualitative improvement has been the watchwords of both the Management and the faculty. The college also aims to provide affordable world-class education in professional dental courses to the best.
Any qualifying examination conducted by the examining board/university including CET and NEET examination is necessary.
- General Dentists
- Junior Dentist
- Clinical Research
- Public Dental care
Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.) Oral Medicine and Radiology
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Oral Pathology & Microbiology
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.) Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- The institute is located in Hassan, Karnataka
- Yes, Sri Hasanamba Dental College is recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Yes, SHDC is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- Yes, the institute provides hostel facilities for both boys and girls.
- There is no entrance examination conducted by the institution itself. The NRI and Management quota candidates are required to qualify any examination conducted by the examining body/board/university/competitive entrance examinations including NEET and CET is necessary.
- SHDC consists of computer labs, laboratories & preclinical departments including dissection hall, museum & seminar halls, well-stocked professional library along with latest edition books on various dental & medical subjects and several Indian & international dental journals.