SJES College of Hotel Management
49, Old Madras Rd, Bhattarahalli, Hosabasavanapura, Medahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560049
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Government of Karnataka
SJES College of Hotel Management was established with an aim to provide quality education in the Hospitality Management sector. The college imparts the necessary skills to their students so that they can conquer the Hospitality with a spirit of leadership, teamwork, and service mindedness.
The college was established under the guidance and aegis of SJECS College of Management Studies, which was established in 1979. The Hotel Management division of the college strives to be a pioneer in the hospitality industry.
The college has well-established training and placement opportunities for its students. The students of SJES College of Hotel Management provides placement opportunities in leading hotels, resorts, event management and travel agencies.
Admission is based on merit and eligibility criteria.
SJES College of Hotel Management, Bangalore has a well-developed infrastructure, coupled with a highly-skilled and experienced staff that aids students in learning better. The college provides a holistic learning atmosphere, where students grow and cultivate skills that are vital to the Hospitality industry. The college has many facilities such as spacious classrooms, library, cafeteria, hostel, sports facilities, gym, laboratories, medical facilities, and much more. The college aids their students in training for placements and internships.
Food and Beverage Specialist
- 49, Old Madras Rd, Bhattarahalli, Hosabasavanapura, Medahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560049
- You can work in a multitude of areas such as- Club Management, Hotels and Restaurants, Hospital Administration, Airline Catering and Cabin Services, Guest Houses, Cruise Ship Hotel Management, Forest Lodges, Hotel & Catering Institutes, and many others.
- India is picking up traction in this industry and the job avenues are vast and in plenty. It will not be a problem for you to acquire a suitable position in the Hospitality Management industry in the country.
- Hotel Management or Hospitality Management courses prepare a student for the hospitality industry, to work in hotels, resorts, restaurants, cruise ships, clubs, convention centers such as marriage halls and many others. While B.Com in Travel and Tourism Management is more suited for a person who wishes to join the tourism sector. This includes travel and tour companies, tourism marketing industry, national and international monuments, wildlife parks, and others.
- Few topics covered in Hotel/ Hospitality Management include Culinary Studies and Nutrition, Food and Beverage Studies, Hospitality Communication, Hospitality Financial Management, Hospitality Health and Safety, Hospitality Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accommodation Management, Service Excellence, and others. Students are given theoretical as well as practical knowledge.
- Yes. The college has a dedicated placement cell that helps students to be trained, as well as provide them with good employment opportunities in college placements and recruitment drives.