SJB College of Nursing
#67, BGS Health & Education City, Uttarahalli Road, Kengeri, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560060
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC) Government of Karnataka
Established in 2003 under Sri Adichunchanagiri Shikshana Trust, SJB College of Nursing delivers excellent quality education to nursing aspirants. The college offers Diploma, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate programs in Nursing to its students.
The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and approved by KSNC, INC, and the Government of Karnataka. The main objective of SJB College of Nursing is to maintain a balance between professional and general education where students can systematically investigate problems related to health care.
The SJB College of Nursing, Kengeri, prepares students to become professional nurse practitioners with a sense of self-direction and responsibility. Situated in an eco-friendly campus, the college is recognized as one of the top nursing colleges in the state.
SJB College of Nursing placement cell offers opportunities for students to work at the finest companies. Graduates from the college are well prepared to begin their careers in hospitals and institutes all over India and abroad.
SJB College of Nursing has separate, well-equipped laboratories for subjects like Nutrition, Anatomy and Physiology, Community Health Nursing, OBG, etc. The college has hospital facilities where the students can have hands-on experience in clinical practice and improve their nursing competencies.
SJB College of Nursing reviews given by the students and parents are excellent for the facilities and extracurricular activities offered at the college. The college also takes pride in its highly qualified and experienced faculty. SJB College of Nursing fee structure is affordable for anyone willing to pursue a nursing degree.
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Legal Nurse Consultant
- Forensic Nurse
- Intensive Care Nurse
- Military Nurse
- ICU Nurse
- School Nurse
- Clinical Instructor, ect...
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Community Health Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
- The duration of the Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (DGNM) course is 3.5 years.
- Yes, the students have opportunities to work in the multispeciality hospital of the college to improve their skills in the clinical practice of nursing.
- The SJB College of Nursing is located at Kengeri in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- SJB College of Nursing gives equal priority to co-curricular activities along with academics. The college has a fully functional sports department with a 400m race track and an indoor sports complex with a wooden badminton court, table tennis, carroms, chess, gym, etc.
- The SJB College of Nursing maintains a 1:8 faculty to student ratio and delivers an optimal learning environment to its students.