Shubham College of Nursing
Gulbarga, Opp. Veerendra Patil Layout, University Road, Kalaburagi, Karnataka - 585104
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Shubham College of Nursing is a profound college managed under the Shubham Group of Institutions. The college imparts innovative scientific ideas and improves quality education in the field of nursing. Shubham Nursing College is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University Health Sciences. It is approved by Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC) and Indian Nursing Council (INC).
The college aims to train students professionally in the field of nursing. Shubham Nursing College offers students a Bachelor's course in the field of nursing. The college supports aspirants and provides them with the opportunity to get professional education.
Shubham College of Nursing takes the responsibility to prepare graduates to serve in the field of nursing. The college has excellent staff members who lend professional training programs for nursing aspirants.
The college has all the necessary facilities for students. With training, the college gives the atmosphere to think intensively and critically. Students gain hands-on knowledge about the medical field. Shubham Institute of Nursing has other facilities for students such as a lecture hall, library, medical facilities, etc.
- Professor of Nursing
- Assistant Nursing
- Community Health Nurse
- Home Care Nurse
- ICU Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Shubham College of Nursing offers a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing and Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (DGNM) course.
- The duration of the GNM course at Shubham College of Nursing is 3 years.
- Yes, Shubham College of Nursing is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- Shubham College of Nursing is located in Kalaburagi, Karnataka.
- Yes, the college provides hostel facilities for both boys and girls.