Shri Maruthi College of Nursing
132/1, Sante Circle, Hoskote, Bangalore, Karnataka-562114
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Shri Maruthi College of Nursing, Bangalore is run by Shri Maruthi Group of Institutions. It is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS). It provides an excellent education to the nursing students, so that they can work as successful nursing professionals after graduation.
The college makes sure that the students gain all the skills and knowledge required to be successful in the field. Due to its excellent performance in the past few years, the college has earned the recognition of the Indian Nursing Council (INC) and Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC).
The Shri Maruthi College of Nursing, Bangalore provides various nursing courses at different levels. The Shri Maruthi College of Nursing admission process is also easy and quick for the students who fulfill the eligibility criteria. The college envisions to contribute to the healthcare sector by training students efficiently.
As a result, students who study at the college develop high enthusiasm towards the field. The learning environment at the college incorporates values like humanity, compassion, and empathy. Therefore, the Shri Maruthi College of Nursing reviews are positive, although the college has not completed even a decade.
Nursing Instructor Nurse
Home Care Nurse
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing
- Yes, the Shri Maruthi College of Nursing course details are provided on the official website of the college.
- The Shri Maruthi College of Nursing fee structure differs for each course.
- Shri Maruthi College of Nursing has been recognized by INC and KSNC.
- Some of the companies that conduct placements at the college include Apollo Hospitals, Aster Hospitals, Fortis, Max Healthcare, and many more.
- The lab facilities provided at the college include Nutrition Lab, Anatomy Lab, OBG Lab, Paediatric Lab, etc.