Shree Devi College of Hotel Management
Ballalbagh, Mangalore, Karnataka - 575003
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Shree Devi College of Hotel Management is one of the top colleges in Mangalore for BHM. It was established in 1992 under the Shree Devi Education Trust. The college offers a unique, comprehensive and well-balanced hotel management program where academic learning is mixed with hands-on, practical work experience at hotel and resort properties.
The institution has been awarded National Udyog Excellence awards, National Gold Star Awards, and is ranked 1st by Mangalore University, due to its academic standards and training program. The college has a well-developed infrastructure and many facilities that lead to the all-round holistic development of its students
The college has a beautiful campus, a well-established training and placement opportunities for its students. Shree Devi College of Hotel Management has the best placement opportunities and the students have been placed in leading hotels, resorts, event management, and travel agencies all over the country.
Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
Admission is based on merit and eligibility criteria.
Shree Devi College of Hotel Management is one of the top colleges in Mangalore to procure a BHM degree. The college has been awarded many titles and accolades. The infrastructure at the college is on par with the best Hotel Management colleges in the country. The college has many facilities such as spacious classrooms, library, computing facilities, gym, sports facilities, medical/ health facilities, training restaurant, food, and beverage laboratories, front end office, food festivals, transport, hostel, and other activities. The college is well-connected with industry recruiters and helps students procure internship opportunities as well as long-term permanent jobs
Food and Beverage Specialist
- It is located at Mangalore, Karnataka
- Yes, the college has separate hostel facilities for girls and boys.
- The college has some of the best facilities for BHM students. They include spacious classrooms, library, computing facilities, gym, sports facilities, medical/ health facilities, training restaurant, food, and beverage laboratories, front end office, food festivals, transport, hostel, and other activities.
- India is picking up traction in this industry and the job avenues are vast and in plenty. It will not be a problem for you to acquire a suitable position in the Hospitality Management industry in the country.
- Yes. The college has a dedicated placement cell that helps students to be trained as well as provide them with good employment opportunities in college placements and recruitment drives