Sharada Yoga & Naturopathy Hospital and Research Centre
Sharada Ayurdhama Campus, Devinagara, Talapady, Mangalore - 575 023, Karnataka.
Government of Karnataka
Sharada Yoga & Naturopathy Hospital and Research Centre is Mangaluru’s First and fully-fledged institution to offer BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences), Medical Degree. The college was established with a vision of providing the highest quality of education in Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences and emerged as one of the top institutions in the education sector to do so.
The college is in the lap of nature and is surrounded by natural scenic beauty. The atmosphere of the college, as well as its surrounding, enables students to broaden their perspectives and learn intellectual as well as emotional capabilities.
The college campus is home to myriad facilities, the highlights of which are the yoga center, naturopathy treatments, meditation center, and other areas that enable students to grasp the practical aspects of their educational curriculum. The college has an influence in the industry and this enables students to rope in good professional careers for themselves and be of service to the society.
Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules
Sharada Yoga & Naturopathy Hospital and Research Centre have a premier location, right in the heart of nature’s lap. The campus has many facilities such as Spacious classrooms, cafeteria, medical facilities, teaching hospital, ATM, multimedia library, yoga center, several naturopathy treatments, and well-equipped laboratories.
The college has a well-skilled and committed staff that is engaged in the upliftment of their students. This enables them to emerge triumphant in all their endeavors and provide quality professional service in this natural form of healing and medicine to society.
- Yoga Instructor
- Health Instructor
- Yoga Therapist
- Sharada Ayurdhama Campus, Devinagara, Talapady, Mangaluru – 575 023, Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka
- Several Naturopathy treatments are provided such as Fast and Diet Therapy, Yoga and Meditation Therapy, Mud Therapy, Hydrotherapy, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture Therapy Chromotherapy, Magnetotherapy, Pranayama, and special Yoga therapies
- Spacious classrooms, cafeteria, medical facilities, teaching hospital, ATM, multimedia library, yoga center, several naturopathy treatments, and well-equipped laboratories.
- The course allows students to apply for jobs in the government as well as in the private sector. In the government sector, graduates can work in The Ministry of Health, Govt. of India, and the Ministry of AYUSH. Students can work at the Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), national institute i.e. National Institute of Naturopathy (NIN). In the private space, a student can either choose to start his/her own practice or work in private hospitals/clinics as a researcher, clinical specialist, nutritionist, and many more viable options.
- The admission to BAMS courses will be granted on the basis of scores obtained in the NEET exam.