Sharada Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
Sharada Ayurdhama Campus, Devinagara, Talapady, Mangalore - 575 023, Karnataka.
Ministry of AYUSH Government of India (GOI)
Sharada Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Mangalore was established in 2019. The college is a centre for excellence, that imparts quality knowledge in the field of Ayurveda. Sharada Ayurveda College strives to provide a culturally rich educational curriculum to its students.
The college is home to a highly-skilled staff that enables students to grasp the intricacies of Ayurveda. The students are encouraged to participate in extra-curricular as well as research activities to broaden their intellect. The college helps students find sustainable career options that benefit the students, but also the society at large. The college empowers the future Physicians with complete and best of the Ayurvedic practices to their students. They help students in developing the attitude to perform extensive research and possess a scientific temperament.
The college has a perfect amalgamation of ancient Ayurvedic science as well as modern science. The students are instilled with a service-minded attitude. The college is a centre for social service as well as social responsibility, providing a health-care system that benefits the community.
Sharada Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is a treasure trove for obtaining an education in Ayurveda. The college has many facilities such as a Multi-speciality Teaching Hospital, Multimedia library with print and digital material, Well equipped Anatomy Lab, Dissection Hall and Museum, Well equipped Physiology Lab and Museum, Herbal Garden, Value-added education programs, Sports & Recreational activities and Cafeteria.
The college has a well-developed infrastructure and highly skilled staff members. The students are encouraged to aim high and are consequently guided by their teachers to achieve the same. The college fosters a holistic learning environment where students and teachers engage in quality classroom sessions. Students are guided towards career opportunities and are given various platforms to enhance their skills and be of service to the community.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- It is located at Mangalore, Karnataka.
- The college has many facilities such as Multi-speciality Teaching Hospital, Multimedia library with print and digital material, Well equipped Anatomy Lab, Dissection Hall and Museum, Well equipped Physiology Lab and Museum, Herbal Garden, Value-added education programs, Sports & Recreational activities and Cafeteria.
- Yes, it is recognized by The Ministry of AYUSH and the Government of India.
- Ayurvedic students/ those studying Ayurveda, play an important role in the primary healthcare delivery system of the country, this study seeks to cure and heal patients with maximum benefit and minimum side effects.
- The admission to BAMS courses will be granted on the basis of scores obtained in the NEET exam.