Seshaiah College of Nursing
#13/1, Ambha Bhavani Temple Road, Doddabettahalli, Vidyaranyapura Post, Bengaluru - 560 097.
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Government of Karnataka
Seshaiah College of Nursing, established in the year 2004, is located in Bangalore. Seshaiah College of Nursing, Bangalore was established by a team of dedicated founders of the institute. They believed in the power of education to contribute to the future of society.
Seshaiah College of Nursing in Bangalore also encourages the students to participate in various extracurricular activities, ensuring the overall development of the candidates. The institute also offers clinical exposure to the candidates. The main aim of Seshaiah College of Nursing is to provide the best nursing education, paramedical, and professional training.
Assistant Nursing Superintendent
Deputy Nursing Superintendent
Director of Nursing
Nursing Service Overseas
Community Health Nurse
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
- The institute mainly offers three courses: a) Bachelor of Nursing (B.Sc Nursing) b) Post Basic Nursing c) General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- The B.Sc Nursing program offered by the institute is a 4-year undergraduate program.
- The institute offers various facilities for the candidates that include spacious and ventilated classrooms, projectors, furnished college campus, hostel facilities, modern technological teaching aid, auditorium, library, transportation, and many more.
- Yes, the institute offers hostel facilities for both boys and girls.
- Yes, the college has an affiliation with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.