S.E.A College of Education
Ekta Nagar, Basavanapura (K.R.Puram), Virgo Nagar P.O., Bangalore, Karnataka - 560049
National Council For Teacher Education (NCTE) Government of Karnataka
S.E.A College of Education was established in 2016 by The South East Asian (SEA) Education Trust. The trust was founded by Sri. A. Krishnappa, a philanthropist and educationist. S.E.A College of Education is located in Bangalore city. The objective of the college is to offer students an excellent education and academic discipline.
S.E.A College of Education is one of the leading institutions that provide modern programs for teacher training aspirants. Due to professional training and facilities provided at the college, many S.E.A B.Ed College reviews are excellent. With professional guidance, students at S.E.A College of Education excel in teaching and research development.
Located in Bangalore city, the college has a beautiful infrastructure and landscape. S.E.A College of Education, Bangalore provides outstanding opportunities for students through its strong commitment. Students are given all the necessary facilities in both academic and extracurricular activities. S.E.A College of Education admission process is also easy and quick for students to apply.
S.E.A College of Education courses offered are based on merit and college eligibility criteria. By following an updated curriculum, teacher training aspirants gain the best education from the institute. The college has professional staff who follow a subject-specific curriculum. S.E.A College of Education course list includes a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).
- Research Assistant
- School Principal
- School Teacher
- Content Writer
- S.E.A College of Education was established in 2016.
- The S.E.A College of Education offers a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course.
- The candidates should pass 10+2 in any stream and must acquire a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board or university.
- Yes, the college provides its students with transportation facilities.
- The job opportunities after completing B.Ed are: a)Teacher b)Counselor c)Educational Researcher d)Educational Administrator