SDM Institute of Ayurveda & Hospital
NH275, Anchepalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560074
Government of Karnataka Ministry of AYUSH
Established in 2010, SDM Institute of Ayurveda & Hospital aims to impart training to students in the basic principles & philosophy of Ayurveda. The college is spacious and has state-of-the-art facilities to confer quality Ayurveda education to its students.
SDM Ayurvedic College, Bangalore, is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. The college has an intake of 100 undergraduate students per academic year.
SDM Ayurveda College, Bangalore, reviews have been consistent for the academic facilities it offers. The college is attached to a hospital where specialized Ayurvedic treatments are given to the patients. SDM Ayurveda College has museums, demonstration rooms, departmental libraries, tutorial rooms, and staff rooms.
SDM Institute of Ayurveda & Hospital aims to provide quality education in Ayurveda, practical exposure, and clinical expertise. It has fourteen teaching departments, and some departments have exclusive and well-established laboratories for the students.
The college has separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with all the necessary facilities. It is also equipped with a herbal garden that has all the medicinal plants needed for research and educational purposes. SDM Ayurveda College, Bangalore, admission for all the courses is based upon the merit score and eligibility criteria of the college.
The college has a library that has more than 8000 books on all the subjects that the students can borrow at any time for education, and some sports facilities are available for the students for recreational purposes. SDM Ayurveda College, Bangalore, fee structure is updated based on the facilities and curriculum structure.
- Ayurvedic Doctor
- Product Manager
- Jr. Clinical Trial Coordinator
- Medical Representative
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Yes. SDM Institute of Ayurveda and Hospital is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- The college offers facilities such as Hostel, Library, Herbal Garden, Sport and Fitness Centre.
- No. The college does not offer any Postgraduate courses in Ayurveda.
- To pursue BAMS courses in SDM Institute of Ayurveda and Hospital, the candidates should pass 10+2 in Science with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- The career scope in Ayurveda has become popular with increasing demand. Students with a degree in Ayurveda can have a scope to become health counsellors, practitioners, and doctors or start their own practice clinic.