School of Life Sciences, AIMS Institutes
AIMS INSTITUTES, 1st cross, 1st stage, Peenya, Bangalore 560 058, INDIA.
University Grants Commission (UGC)
With the advent of Biochemistry, Genetics, and related fields, the demand for quality education in these subjects has seen a significant rise over the past several years. The School of Life Sciences, AIMS Institutes was founded to cater to this very need.
One of the greatest challenges to setting up a School of Life Sciences is to provide lab facilities that are on par with industry standards. At AIMS Institutes, students have access to the latest technologies to develop the necessary practical skills.
Located within the AIMS Institutes campus in Peenya, Bangalore, the school of Life Sciences provides all the amenities that are conducive for effective learning. Both the teaching and non-teaching staff are professional yet friendly resulting in a great atmosphere.
*Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
The institution offers scholarships and financial aid for the needy and students with extraordinary academic achievements. There are three types of scholarships. They are:
- Merit Scholarships
- Financial Aid
- Alumni Association Scholarships
The School of Life Sciences, AIMS Institutes, is one of the reputable institutions in the field of life sciences for the following reasons:
- Fully Equipped Lab Facilities: Biochemistry, Genetics and Microbiology are subjects that require very good lab facilities and the lab at the school of life sciences meets this requirement.
- Highly Qualified Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff: Whether it is classroom teaching by professors and lecturers or practicals in the lab conducted with the help of lab technicians, the students always get the best of guidance and knowledge.
- Best of Placement Guidance and Campus Interviews: The placement cell of the college offers some of the best career guidance for students in addition to conducting campus interviews.
- Holistic Development: The institution places a high emphasis on the overall development of the students through various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Graduates from the School of Life Sciences, AIMS Institutes, can explore the following career options:
- Clinical Microbiologist
- Food, Industrial, or Environmental Microbiologist
- Analytical Chemist
- Clinical Associate
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Genetics, Biochemistry, Microbiology
Yes the college provides scholarships as Merit, Financial Aid and Alumni Association Scholarships.
Allied Health is a very vast Industry and has many applications in the public as well as private sector: clinics, hospitals, private practices and many more avenues.
Candidates who have completed their M.Sc. degree can also pursue an MS degree. But MS Degree holders usually don’t go for M.Sc. degree.
The college has spacious classrooms, a well-stocked library, laboratory, cafeteria, auditorium, sports and co-curricular activities, workshops, events and many more.
Yes, the Green Line provides connectivity to and from the college.