School of IT and Mathematics, AIMS Institutes
AIMS INSTITUTES 1st cross, 1st stage, Peenya, Bangalore 560 058, INDIA.
University Grants Commission (UGC)
The School of IT and Mathematics was founded at AIMS Institutes to cater to the growing need for quality education in the field of IT and Computer Science. The institution boasts of some of the best minds in the field, some of whom have in-depth industry experience.
The college offers bachelor's and master’s programme in Computer Applications and a master’s programme in Mathematics that has a good balance between pure and applied sections of the subject. The students have access to a fully equipped computer lab that meets the stringent standards set the institute for itself.
The students are encouraged to develop innovative and efficient solutions in the fields of computer science and mathematics by fostering a healthy learning environment and providing the best infrastructure.
*Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
The institution offers scholarships and financial aid for the needy and students with extraordinary academic achievements. There are three types of scholarships. They are:
- Merit Scholarships
- Financial Aid
- Alumni Association Scholarships
School of IT and Mathematics, AIMS Institutes is a premier institution renowned for the following reasons:
- Industry-Focused Education: The students of the School of IT and Mathematics undergo rigorous education that focuses on the specific demands of the industry.
- World-Class Infrastructure: The campus has all the amenities such as spacious classrooms with LCD projectors, a well-stocked library, cafeteria, and sports facilities.
- State-of-the-Art Computer Lab: The students of both IT and Mathematics have full access to the computer lab that houses the latest hardware and software for an impeccable learning experience.
- Optimum Student to Teacher Ratio: The school of IT and Mathematics boasts one of the best students to teacher ratio resulting in unmatched attention to each student.
The students of IT and Mathematics enjoy a high success rate in their careers thanks in part to the industry-focused education that the institution imparts. Some of the career options include:
- IT Professional
- Software Engineer
- Applied Mathematics Specialist
- Option to pursue further education and research
Rs. 1,68,000/- for the 2 year course.
Candidates should have obtained a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all subjects, including languages. Must have studied Mathematics/Business Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Computer Applications/Computer Programming as one of the Optional/Elective subjects; if not studied a Bachelor Degree, must have passed one of the subjects specified above securing 50% of the marks in that subject in 12th standard, HSC, PUC, A level or Equivalent.
The various options are at the availability of a BCA or an MCA graduate: Software Developer. Computer System Analyst. Software Engineer or Programmer. Database Administrator. Software Publisher. Software Application Architect. Software Consultant. Hardware Engineer.
It is not a mandatory necessity. It adds an advantage to your portfolio of skills and also helps you fetch a higher-paying job.
The college has spacious classrooms, a well-stocked library, computer laboratories, cafeteria, sports and co-curricular activities, workshops, events and many more.
Yes, this will reward you with managerial skills along with the technical skills you will possess after an M.Sc in Mathematics degree.