School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Jain (Deemed-To-Be) University
Jain (Deemed-to-be University) School of Humanities & Social Sciences,#1/1-1, Atria Towers, Palace Road,Bengaluru - 560001
University Grants Commission (UGC)
Jain School of Humanities and Social Sciences at Jain (Deemed-to-be-University) understands the requirements of arts and humanities in today’s world and the importance of nurturing the creativity of students. The institute is affiliated with Jain (Deemed-to-be University).
Jain School of Humanities and Social Sciences courses are offered in Languages, Psychology, Performing Arts, Sociology, Journalism, and more. After graduating from this college, the students can become Writers, Counsellors, Journalists, Sociologists, and many more.
Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules
The university offers scholarships under various categories such as:
The faculty members of the college are highly supportive and help the students to nurture their creativity. The students are also encouraged to take up research work under their speciality in subjects like sociology, psychology, and mass communication.
Jain School of Humanities and Social Sciences reviews are excellent among students. It strives to provide quality education to the students. The faculty is highly trained and experienced in the field of humanities and social sciences.
The students of the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Jain (Deemed-To-Be) University can become:
- Content Writer
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Psychology, Optional English, Journalism
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Psychology, Sociology, Economics
Bachelor of Arts (Honors) Economics with Royal Economic Society (RES – UK) + Association of Certified Chartered Economists
Master of Performing Arts (MPA) Classical Dance (Bharatanatyam)
Master of Performing Arts (MPA) Karnataka Classical Music
Master of Arts (M.A) Journalism and Mass Communication
Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Counselling
- #1/1-1, Atria Towers, Palace Rd, Bengaluru, 560001
- There are several opportunities for a BA in Journalism and Mass Communications in today’s day and age. Some of them are: Journalist/News reporter, Fashion Photographer, TV Correspondent, Producer, Radio Jockey/ RJ, Public Relations Officer, Content Writer, and others.
- Yes, it is possible. If you are keen on pursuing Arts and Humanities subjects you are free to make the switch.
- The course focuses on intense academic content that blends Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, and Operations Research. The scope of this subject is significant in nature with the increasing demand for economic researchers, analysts, consultants, and strategists who are well trained to understand the changing economic trends.
- There are a number of applications, depending on the type of performing arts stream chosen, they are: Performer, Researcher, Academician, Author, Critic, Organizer, Choreographer, Actor, Entrepreneur, Dance Content Developer.
- The course is designed to cater to aspiring psychology students with an interest in contributing to the sports field. It will facilitate learning about factors that affect sport and performance.