School of Computer Science and IT, Jain (Deemed-To-Be) University
#44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar 9th Block, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560069
University Grants Commission (UGC)
School of Computer Science and IT, Jain (Deemed-to-be-University), is a part of Jain (Deemed-to-be-University) that provides a bachelor's degree in Computer Applications, Information Security Management, IT, Storage, and Cloud Technology.
Currently, with the development of IT sectors in India, the students are more interested in courses related to computer science and IT. They are also provided with industry exposure and training for a better job opportunity.
The students who are studying at Jain (Deemed-to-be-University) get placement opportunities in top companies after graduation. The university also has collaboration with various research institutes and provides opportunities to students for further research and education.
Scholarships are subject to the Central/ State Government and college rules. The college offers scholarships under various categories such as:
School of Computer Science and IT, Jain (Deemed-to-be-University), offers quality education to the students. The facilities provided by the college are as follows:
- Research Opportunities: The university has collaborated with Underwriter Laboratories, USA, Forum of Federations, Institute Aéronautique ET Spatial (IAS), France, and many more.
- Food: The cafeteria of the college provides healthy and delicious food to the students.
- Security: The college has hotline numbers, and trained security is available 24/7 for the security of the students.
- Sports: The students are provided with facilities for Swimming, Cricket, Golf, Tennis, Badminton, Basketball, Hockey, Athletics, and Rifle to participate in various competitions at national and international levels.
- Software Developer
- Research Analyst
- IT Manager
- Web Designer
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Artificial Intelligence in Collaboration with Wiley
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Cybersecurity Program in Collaboration with EC-Council
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Data Analytics
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Intelligent Process Automation Integrated with RPA Developer Certificate by UiPath
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Internet of Things Integrated with Certification in IoT Fundamentals - Connecting Things from Cisco
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Mobile Application and Information Security
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) User Interface and User Experience Integrated with UX Designer Certification (IDF)
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA-Electives) Integrated with Certification in CompTIA Server+
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Information Security Integrated with Certification in CompTIA Security+
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Storage and Cloud Technology Integrated with Certification in CompTIA Cloud+
Master of Computer Application (MCA with Electives) Networking, Storage Area Networks integrated with Certification in CompTIA Project+
Master of Computer Application (MCA with Electives) Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Integrated with Certification in CompTIA Project+
Master of Computer Application (MCA with Electives) Data Mining, Software Maintenance and Testing, Database Administration
- Yes, the college provides both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Computer Science.
- The eligibility criteria for MCA at Jain School of Computer Science and IT requires students to secure a minimum of 50% marks in a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Students who are pursuing their final year in the bachelor’s program are also eligible to apply.
- Jain School of Computer Sciences and IT has a well-developed infrastructure with facilities like spacious classrooms, auditorium, library, wifi, cafeteria, and many more.
- Yes, the college offers various specializations in both BCA and MCA.
- The various career options available after a computer science course include Software Developer, Computer Systems Analyst, Software Engineer, Programmer, Database Administrator, Software Publisher, Software Application Architect, Software Consultant, Hardware Engineer, etc.