School of Commerce and Finance, AIMS Institutes
AIMS INSTITUTES, 1st cross, 1st stage, Peenya, Bangalore 560 058, INDIA.
University Grants Commission (UGC)
School of Commerce and Finance, AIMS Institutes offers both bachelor’ and master’s programmes in Commerce and Finance with a focus on imparting practical knowledge as demanded by the industry.
With highly qualified teaching staff and all the amenities of modern infrastructure, the School of Commerce, located within the AIMS Institutes campus, has soon become of the leading educational institution in the field of Commerce. Students regularly take part in seminars and paper presentations to enhance key skills required in a professional environment.
Another highlight of the School of Commerce is their master’s programme in Financial Analysis. This highly sought after course was designed by keeping in mind the rigorous functions of a financial analyst with a special focus on International Finance.
*Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
The institution offers scholarships and financial aid for the needy and students with extraordinary academic achievements. There are three types of scholarships. They are:
- Merit Scholarships
- Financial Aid
- Alumni Association Scholarships
School of Commerce, AIMS Institutes has emerged as one of the top commerce schools in the city. Some of the reasons are:
- High focus on practical knowledge: While the teaching staff stick to the theoretical curriculum, efforts are made to impart practical skills that students find value in their professional environment.
- Unmatched placement services: AIMS Institutes regularly attract some of the best companies for campus recruitment. Students are also trained in various aspects that employers look for during an interview.
- Diverse student community: AIMS Institutes prides itself on the diversity of its students. Students from all over the country and abroad contribute to a vibrant learning experience.
- Personalised attention to students: With one of the best student-teacher ratio in the sector, the teaching staff at AIMS Institutes can pay personal attention to each student ensuring the quality of education.
Career options for graduates of School of Commerce, AIMS Institutes include:
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Business Administrators
- Further education and research in Commerce
AIMS is one of the Best B-Schools in India. It has a platinum ranking in AICTE-CII Survey & is the No.1 Private B-School in Karnataka as per all the leading Survey considering parameters like faculty, placements, curriculum and others.
MBA in General Management is the most sought after course in the college.
The college has spacious classrooms, a well-stocked library, cafeteria, auditorium, sports and co-curricular activities, workshops, events and many more.
The four-year course has a total fee of Rs. 4,46,170/-
An international study tour is conducted to any one of the countries such as Dubai, Malaysia, Singapore, and Japan with an objective to expose them to the socio-economic, cultural and educational environments of different countries. So you would require a passport.